Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE  Empty
PostSubject: New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE    New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:05 pm

So, will something happen on the 3rd Nov. @ San Francisco Marathon???? Something did at L.A. X (Lost Angels of planet X)? Did you see the article about Nephlim underground below L.A.? Look it up.

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/10/new-world-order-event-alignments-hiding-in-plain-sight-rare-hybrid-eclipse-november-3-2013-video-2455164.html

New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE November 3, 2013 (VIDEO)
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 21:38

(Before It's News)
New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE  Eclipse
Based on some recent research on a huge article I just did concerning the Illuminati and some very obvious symbolism, I am concerned about this, to a point.  I want to post it so that we can all be aware in case anything happens, and to pray about it. 
If you saw my recent posting titled, Global Bio-Hazard Catastrophe: The False Flag Warning Has Just Been Announced — Toxic Crisis Imminent?? (Video and Pics), I STRONGLY urge you to go look at it again! I have added an entire slew of information I discovered tonight that is DEEPLY disturbing! You need to know about it.  Please CLICK HERE to go back and check it over again. I apologize, but it was some things I found out after the fact. VERY IMPORTANT!
Here is a video that goes hand-in-hand with that post I want you to watch:

YouTube Desc:
GOD DESIGNED THE SUN AND THE MOON FOR YOUR EYES…
The reason why you have not learned the facts of this video in school or church is because both are designed to give you a form of belief but one that will fail you in time of need. Because, if you really knew that God designed the sun and moon just for your eyes, you would do anything for him and you would TRULY BELIEVE.
Back to top Go down

New World Order Event Alignments Hiding in Plain Sight–RARE HYBRID ECLIPSE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: