Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a warning before it's too late

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

a warning before it's too late Empty
PostSubject: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:46 pm

This is just some thought to get some of you to get ready ... that's it!

I'm not going to give advice on buying precious metals and here is why, when the banks are closed where will you take it, the sellers or traders will not see value because of difficulty to exchange.

Barter will be best if this can be done if possible or even in safety (use caution), beware of strangers especially.

# What I see coming is everyone's monetary and property destruction.

# Without cash, gold or silver you will not be able to purchase FOOD or place to live rented or owned! They are systematically taking everything in baby steps so not to alert you and the sleeple.

# Having gardens is important!

# For this you will 1. need to be in an area to be self sufficient in this manner
2. You will need seeds & tools for the garden, wood cutting, hunting (traps / guns / bows) etc.
3. You would need water filtration and filters for extended time.
4. A place to shelter (not necessarily home as they want to tax and take them).
5. Please HEED the Winter Clothing Warning and make sure to buy water proof and CAMMO, you'll understand later.
6. Obvious you don't want to stay in a death trap city. You want to be In Control of Yourself / Family.

Do you see where I am coming from?
You don't want THEIR HELP!
If you accept their help you will be controlled through Food, Water, Shelter and you will eventually not be able to come or go when you want!

They are slowly taking your Food, Money and Shelter, there will be no private property rights through the U.N. and the IMF.
No Glovernment or Agency is your friend... you are their enemy and they are yours now.

Break away, get things you need before cyber bank failure real or faked.
Be ready to leave the city, you will last longer... there are many ghost towns in the plains and other areas that towns and young have abbandoned for riches, an old farm house could serve you.

Yeah it is culture shock, the monopoly money can get you off to a start before the Big Fail... think about it and use common sense.

Martial Law signs being made now!
False Fags show how uninformed the public is and gullible.
Time is almost out!
3 Mo tops - 1 week... Comet tail debri in Jan., Encke Nov 21, Love Joy Dec 25.
When will Solar Flare take down grid??? ?? ??
Nov. 13 Grid Down Drill... seems to indicate a very little time.

Candle lanterns that last a long time.... recommend very small ones and watch how you use as light endangers you!!!!

Like I said, TOOLS, SEEDS, CLOTHING those are the most important, don't spend much on electronic devices as they are only of temporary use.
Flashlights ok but could still go bad and where do you get batteries later?

You can buy some small oil lanterns and use home made vegatable oil... just use common sense and you can think anything through...

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE MUCH TO PREPARE.. YOU NEED TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE CAUSE TIME IS NOT ON YOUR SIDE.... AN ORDER THROUGH MAIL MAY NOT GET TO YOU WHEN YOU REALLY NEED IT!!!!!

Dave
May your Father in Heaven the Almighty Jehovah bless you
in your preparations and travels brothers and sisters!
May our Lord Jesus come quickly and lift you up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm going to do a follow up a little later.

I will however give you the 2 most important items in my hunting gear to wear.
1. Insulated 600-800gram Oiled Leather + GoreTex Boots with Vibram / Goodyear tread soles which are excellent in Snow / Slippery Logs etc with no snow shoes... will keep feet toasty in 20 degrees + snow all day!
2. A Cowboy Drover Rain Coat. This is made of fine woven fabric waterproofed with oils/bees wax and in 20 degree snow will only need a T-shirt... in Rain will need some additional due to water being wet and cold. These coats are available in shorter lengths than the Drover which is full length down to the boots. They block WIND, they last 15 yrs +, good ones are made in Australia. They have snaps in key locations which are Ideal for Horse Back or Quad (atv's) which allow you to sit without getting wet and with straps for legs to keep your legs covered in wind.
These two items will save your life in Cold Back Country.
Boots $100-120
Drover $84-95 The shorter version goes down to knees, A Poncho is available too. Drover best for riders!
You also NEED a Rain Hat! I use a Water proof Jungle style camo military hat. If you want a Cowboy hat look for a brim size of 3+4" for rain deflection. Drover has 2 layers fabric on shoulders.
My hat is sometimes too droopy in wet conditions, but Dry!
I love my Drover and Boots

Look at Cabela's for Iron Ridge Boots, get the camo.
Horse.com for the Drover, Poncho or others similar. They are AWESOME! Dk Brown or Black (dk brn best to blend)

Deer Cart, folds, hard rubber tires, carries a lot of weight obviously, not that big moves a lot of smaller items with use of small cargo or spyder net. Very handy for long trips (when cars don't work).

That's if for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:12 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:13 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:08 am

That fire pit oven would work great at our camper! I have felt for years that we will walk away from all our preps when The Lord calls us.  I don't see any reason to spend thousands on preps you can't carry away with you.  However, a good jacket, boots and hat would definitely be on the bug out kit list so thanks!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:42 am

Very true, sixminks. But I think that maybe our preps might benefit others in need. So, be reasonable and use common sense - that's JMO. Learning skills can be very important, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:01 am

Jem, how do you keep your fire pit from flooding?
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:23 pm

I have a kind of fire pit too, but it's not really a pit...it's more like a cast iron container that lifts up on a 3 legged kind of set up and you can put any kind of fire in it, and hang a pot over it or put a grill thingy over it to put your pots on etc...we have plenty of kindling here and dead trees to chop up and burn...I am not worried about us using it, but it is here in case "any one" should need it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Thank you, Jem.  We sit on solid red clay and get LOTS of rain (we got 6 inches today with the storms).  I love your idea but will have to think about how to keep it from becoming more of a hot tub than a hot oven. . .

Yaddy, you sound like you're ready for whatever comes.  Good for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a warning before it's too late   a warning before it's too late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a warning before it's too late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: