Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laibcoms

laibcoms

How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be Empty
PostSubject: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:23 am

I just want to share how interesting it is that the Bible, the Holy Word of God is as literal as it can be, and yet we dismiss it being literal most of the time.

We've known that (every) sin committed corrupts our DNA, our genes, for sin leads to death. And we also know that by accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Lord and Saviour, we are washed away of, first and foremost, the "original sin" and made new.

People also asks us how is it possible that the sin of some ancient "Adam and Eve" can be carried out through time. How is it that, if we all came from a fresh line, from Noah's family, that we still have the "original sin".

I realized then that the reason was simple and it is right in the Bible - sin and DNA are inseparable and it is as literal as it can get.

Adam and Eve were made perfect. Spotless. Sinless. Their DNA pure.
Adam and Eve committed sin, sin leads to death, as the Bible says, "Death entered man". Corruption in our DNA started.

Since at that time, the DNA corruption is still not as bad as it is today, they can still marry their own blood brothers and sisters. Which science itself have told us that it was the case.

God then commanded the sons of Adam and Eve to make a sacrifice as a cover to their sins. Correct me if I'm wrong, it wasn't given to Adam and Eve. Hence, the sin they committed was not covered.

And then Cain killed Abel. Not that there are weights to each sin, but it is safe to assume that the murder Cain did was grave that it corrupted his DNA far more and faster than the rest.

Let's jump to the Great Flood. We all know that the #1 reason for the Great Flood was that the world was full of nothing but sin. We also know, from the Biblical records, that Cain's bloodline continued on. We also know today that Cain's descendants inter-married with Seth's descendants.

Only Noah and his household stayed pure and true to their faith.

Could it be then that humankind reached the point in their DNA that it was so corrupted there's no way to fix it? The diluvian generation continued living in sin, thus, continued destroying their DNA?

Only 8 people survived, which many civilizations - both ancient and still existing, even different religions, have recorded.

Yet, we carried on the original sin. Because it's in our DNA. The first corruption. The "disobedience" corruption - which ironically, is one the most committed sin even to this day.

Jesus came, in his flesh, a man without sin. It would be the same as saying, a man without DNA corruption - as man was. We all know that Jesus is also called the Second Adam. Some consider Him the continuation of Adam.

Jewish tradition has it that when Adam was created, he was a 30-yr old man. Jesus in a way, lived Adam's birth to 30 years old. After reaching 30, that's when Jesus started His earthly ministry, for that's probably is the age of Adam when he committed sin (if we're going to follow Jewish traditions).

Jesus became the final sacrificial lamb. The purest lamb. His blood washes away our sins. His blood. Caught it? What's in a blood? DNA, right?

Although we're not being blood transfused - literally, God's power starts to flow in us washing away the impurities in our DNA. For example, we've seen how people with leprosy were healed. We've seen how people with cancer were healed. Corruptions in our body washed away.

Then we come to the prophecy that if Jesus does not return "early", there might be no more man left. We know how war-freak humanity is. How we are ready to nuke and EMP each other to oblivion. I believe it isn't the only meaning, but also that, we are nearing the point where our DNA will be so corrupted that no human can live anymore.

Remember how the Bible repeatedly said that when the Son of Man comes, it will be just like in the time of Noah before the flood? How it will be the same in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah before it was consumed by fire?

I submit that it also mean, our DNA corruption. We're reaching the point of the diluvian and Sodomite DNA corruption level.

Which brings us to the attempts of the elite in attempting to create [1] clones; and [2] a three strand DNA.

Why are they so bent on perfecting cloning technology?
Why are they so bent on creating and introducing a/the 3-strand DNA?

We've heard their reasons - to "cure" our imperfections. To stop diseases. To make us "perfect". We are attempting to be like Adam and Eve before they committed sin. We are attempting to be like the Second Adam without Jesus in the formula. We are attempting to wash away our DNA corruptions (aka sin) without using Jesus' Holy Blood.

Two paths. If the cloning path is not successful, they have the 3-strand DNA path. If the 3-strand DNA path is not successful, they have the cloning path.

Either path, it all points out to the same reason - perfection. Humanity's attempt to return to our pre-sin state without help from Jesus.

Make us "enlightened". "Open our gods within us". "BE LIKE GOD", as the serpent said so back in Garden of Eden.

The circle is complete. The cycle is ending soon. The end only brings us back to where it all began. From "BE LIKE GOD" physically - knowing good and evil; to "BE LIKE GOD" spiritually - being "enlightened", unlocking our "powers within" or let me say "the spirit within" - humanity's "final fantasy".

TL;DR but what do you think?

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John

Last edited by laibcoms on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 1:55 am

You really need to read Corrupting the Image by Douglas Hamp if you haven't already done so, laibcoms. You and Hamp agree on this DNA thing.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:23 am

Having watched the video here somewhere on DNA and UFO's
The "red ice" one...(senior moments...really hitting me tonight) I can see how the DNA will be/is corrupted already
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:55 am

Ooh, I'll check those out, Corrupting the Image and Red Ice. Thanks!

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:07 am

That video I watched on this forum about UFO abductions and DNA was called "Halfblood humans/E.T's among us" and internet pilgrim put it on!
It was obviously an interview by Red Ice very good nearly 2 hours.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am

the pre flood corruption in dna was from angels mixing theirs with mankind,not a level of sin.
our sin in the garden caused our sinful nature....we dont get "more" of a sinful natured dna....when we sin....we just follow the sin nature thats already their.Jesus destroyed it,but he wont free us until he returns.when the Bible says the end days will be like Noah....it wasnt the level of sin....thats always been the same....you either have a sinful nature(a currupted dna)or you dont.but thats not what the Bible is refering to when it said mankind was currupted except for Noah...the Word tells us his dna was currupted because it was "mixed" with angels.....not because of "sin"
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:52 am

the flood had nothing to do with man's sin,or its effect on his dna,....or the level of it.Jesus took care of that once and for all at the cross.the flood was because of "other dna"...that was not from mankind,but injected by angels.if it wasnt for that....their never would have been a flood,but Jesus had to be a "kinsmen" redemmer....which means the dna had to be from the original man and woman....and since the man is the head of woman,he carrys the dna,so Jesus impregnated Mary so he was without mans sinful nature....but still a mans dna from Adam.How much sin people did had no effect on this happening....but if angels had sex with a woman....then it corrupted "both" male and female dna.....any amount of sin did not do this to the womans dna....but the angels did change the womans dna."they" new what they were doing....trying to wipe out mans dna from being "human"....so Jesus could not impregnate Mary....and she give birth to a "fully Human" dna male body for Jesus to inhabit.....that's why God sent the Flood......so the last days are marked by not how much sin....but a adding of dna from another source thats not human...ie angels
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:13 am

no i know sin still effects our dna....just like Tom Horn said about how his eating habits probally caused him to get diabetes,or atleast at a higher level.and Cain probally didnt live as long as some that "lived" better.....also the Bible tells us those who are evil in the mellinium on live to be 100....so sin is probally effecting their dna....im just saying that it had nothing to do with the flood...or "being human" but the flood and the last days are all about "not being human"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be   How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Bible is as literal as we never thought to be
Page 1 of 1