Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann Empty
PostSubject: Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann   Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:02 pm

You can bet I've snagged me a copy already. I've copied the table of contents below for ya. Looks good. learned about it from today's Hagmann report linked below. Audio interview starts at hour two.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/9942

BOOK:
  http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/PDF/Kneas20131104.pdf

AUDIO INTERVIEW:
  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/11/05/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Foreword ............................................................................ 7
1. Declaring War on Christianity ................................... 11
2. Faith Undermined ...................................................... 17
3. Regaining Trust in Scripture ...................................... 19
4. A Common Sense Approach to Scripture .................. 22
5. The Problem of Pain .................................................. 31
6. Pain and Hardship are Part of Life ............................. 38
7. God Can Bring Good Out of Pain .............................. 42
8. Loving God for Who He Is ........................................ 51
9. The Issue of Fairness ................................................. 59
10. Renewing Our Minds ................................................. 66
11. How Can We Deal with Pain and Hardship? ............. 77
12. The Bottom Line ........................................................ 87
Poems ............................................................................... 91
Appendices
A. Persecution of American Christians .......................... 97
B. Heading for Dictatorship ......................................... 126
C. Teaching Kids to Be Sociopaths .............................. 148
D. Thought Police ......................................................... 155
E. Detention Camps for Americans .............................. 161
F. Pagan Goddess Worship in America ....................... 169
G. Creation Versus Evolution ....................................... 180
H. Creation in Scripture ................................................ 211

Quote :

Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann Mkbook-201x300

By The Hagmann & Hagmann Report
Author offering book FREE to listeners and web site visitors!
Monday, 4 November 2013: Joining us for the second hour of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report will be Maria Kneas, author of Overcoming the War on Christians. In the event you’ve been asleep for the last five years, it is evident that Barack Hussein Obama has declared war on Christians. The good news is that there is help and guidance  on how to fight this battle, and Ms. Kneas outlines the scriptures that provide this Biblical assistance.
Special to listeners of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report and visitors to this website: Get your FREE copy of this book (PDF version only) by clicking here (opens in new tab). Please download the PDF file to your computer (help us save bandwidth and share the actual book rather than the link).
Although the author is providing a PDF/downloadable version of her work free of charge, this is a book that you will want (in hard-copy form) to have to give to others.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann   Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Thanks researcher, got the free book.  

Here's the link to the show: 
The Hagmann and Hagmann Report Nov 4, 2013: Obamacare

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/11/05/the-hagmann-hagmann-report
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann   Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 pm

OK, finally got a chance to really listen to this last night. I know, I'm being a slow-poke. This was FANTASTIC!!!!!! What a lady Ms. Kneas is, and you will want to hear what she has to say about detention camps and more on this interview. Go to hour two to pick her part of the interview up. It's one hour long and filled with grit. Even though I have the free eBook I might just grab a copy from Amazon to give this fine lady my $$ support as well.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/11/05/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

http://www.amazon.com/Overcoming-War-Christians-Biblical-Challenging/dp/1493537059/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1383852894&sr=1-1&keywords=Maria+Kneas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann   Grab This Free eBook:  Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grab This Free eBook: Overcoming the War on Christians & Listen to Interview on Hagmann
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: