Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information! Empty
PostSubject: Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information!   Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Fast forward to 4:00 to bypass some ridiculously long local commercial plugs.

US Senator Lindsay Graham further warned South Carolinians about the threat of a “terrorist nuclear attack” on the same day that Infowars.com warned that high level military intel revealed to them that nuclear warheads were being shipped to South Carolina from a major Texas air force base under an “off the record” black ops transfer.

While the predictable US propaganda media organs loyal to Obama have reported that these military officers firings were due to incompetence, gambling issues, and (maybe) alcoholism,  these “pathetic excuses” for the firings were not credible  as these four distinguished officers were “beyond reproach” and held the highest security clearances anyone could hold in the United States.

after the alleged failure to nuke Charleston, former Presidential candidate and US Congressman Ron Paul has added his voice this week to those warning the American people of an impending state of martial law and economic collapse being engineered around them.
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information!   Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:58 pm

This is so shocking what these people are capable of doing.  I do remember reading about the earthquake off the coast of Charleston and was wondering why it was not reported in the mainstream news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information!   Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Fukushima was a nuke on the fault line that is why no tsunami siren because it only showed up as a 5.6-5.8 on Japans seismographs!

evidence
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information!   Brandon Gallups on Nuke Transfer Update! RIVETING Information! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1