Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Empty
PostSubject: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:01 am

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.

on November 8, 2013

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. This-is-your-brain-on-chemtrails-sm
Nanoparticles of aluminum are infinitely more reactive and can easily penetrate the brain.
doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Dr-russell_blaylock-mug
By Russell L. Blaylock, M.D.

Geoengineering Exposed

The internet is littered with stories of “chemtrails” and geoengineering to combat “global warming”; and, until recently, I took these stories with a grain of salt. One of the main reasons for my skepticism was that I rarely saw what they were describing in the skies. But over the past several years I have noticed a great number of these trails and I have to admit they are not like the contrails I grew up seeing in the skies. They are extensive, quite broad, are laid in a definite pattern, and slowly evolve into artificial clouds. Of particular concern is that there are now so many – dozens every day are littering the skies.

My major concern is that there is evidence that they are spraying tons of nanosized aluminum compounds. It has been demonstrated in the scientific and medical literature that nanosized particles are infinitely more reactive and induce intense inflammation in a number of tissues. Of special concern is the effect of these nanoparticles on the brain and spinal cord, as a growing list of neurodegenerative diseases, including Alzheimer’s dementia, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS) are strongly related to exposure to environmental aluminum.

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. This-is-your-brain-on-chemtrails-sm

Nanoparticles of aluminum are not only infinitely more inflammatory, they also easily penetrate the brain by a number of routes, including the blood and olfactory nerves (the smell nerves in the nose). Studies have shown that these particles pass along the olfactory neural tracts, which connect directly to the area of the brain that is not only most affected by Alzheimer’s disease, but also the earliest affected in the course of the disease. It also has the highest level of brain aluminum in Alzheimer’s cases.

The intranasal route of exposure makes spraying of massive amounts of nanoaluminum into the skies especially hazardous, as it will be inhaled by people of all ages, including babies and small children for many hours. We know that older people have the greatest reaction to this airborne aluminum. Because of the nanosizing of the aluminum particles being used, home-filtering systems will not remove the aluminum, thus prolonging exposure, even indoors.

n addition to inhaling nanoaluminum, such spraying will saturate the ground, water, and vegetation with high levels of aluminum. Normally, aluminum is poorly absorbed from the GI tract; but nanoaluminum is absorbed in much higher amounts. This absorbed aluminum has been shown to be distributed to a number of organs and tissues including the brain and spinal cord. Inhaling this environmentally suspended nanoaluminum will also produce tremendous inflammatory reaction within the lungs, which will pose a significant hazard to children and adults with asthma and pulmonary diseases.

I pray that the pilots who are spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are destroying the lives and health of their families as well. This is also true of our political officials. Once the soil, plants, and water sources are heavily contaminated there will be no way to reverse the damage that has been done.
Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.

MORE>>

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Masks_dees1
doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Zombies_NightoftheLivingDeaddoctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Chemtrails-morgellons-L-_NjyYj

Photo: Night of the Living Dead Zombies

Dangers of Chemtrails

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Chemtrails

mornings you go outside and the clear sky is streaked with cloudy white lines? They look like the normal fumes or exhaust that come from airplanes, called contrails. At first, you might think nothing of it, especially if you live near an airport. But when you live in the middle of nowhere and never see planes in the sky, you might question why so many planes decided to zigzag over your house first thing in the morning.

Enter chemtrails.doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Morgellons-gi-tract0
, chemtrails look just like regular contrails. Except…they aren’t. These cloudy lines are actually full of chemicals that one wouldn’t find in normal airplane contrails.

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Arsenvergiftung-DW-Wissenschaft-Nonaghata-Uttrpara

Purpose of Chemtrails
No one knows the exact purpose of chemtrails, just as no one fully knows who’s behind the chemtrails.some of the reason s may be.

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Lesion2

• Biological warfare
  • Chemical warfare
  • Mind control
  • Population control
  • Solar radiation management
  • Weather control.
doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. 9k=
doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Zombies

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/10/29/the-real-case-for-martial-law-bio-warfare-not-un-dead-zombies-but-rabies-rage-virusalex-jones-zombie-virus-made-by-government/

IS A “ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE” BEING PREPARED IN THE UNITED STATES?KROKODIL :WARNING GRAFIC PICS NEW END TIMES PLAUGE GODS PUNISHMENT:THE FRUITS OF ZOMBIE CULTURE AS PEOPLE BECOME LIKE THE WAKING DEAD.ROTTING RAVERS STINK UP THE CITY AS KROKODIL EPIDEMIC HITS MONTREAL
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. Empty
PostSubject: Re: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 am

Easy methods for eliminating Al

Dr. Exley mentions one agent that pushes out stored Al from our bodies: High silica content mineral water. He mentioned two brands, Volvic, which is sold at various Whole Food and Trader Joe stores, and Spritzer, which is harder to find.

He and his team of researchers have tested the urine to prove high silica content mineral waters do the trick. He even presented anecdotal evidence of Gardasil adverse-reaction victims improving after a few months of drinking this type of water. He recommends drinking a liter a day to reduce your aluminum body burden.

But that water's a little pricey. You can order an inexpensive pound of horsetail herbs and make teas and tinctures to accommodate a less expendable budget. Making tinctures is easy (http://www.naturalnews.com/032298_herbs_tinctures.html). Organic cucumbers are high in silica also and provide yet another alternative.

As long as there pockets of Al stored in our bodies, the potential for passing the threshold of absolute toxicity exists. Reducing the Al burden is vital for optimum health even when you manage to avoid the most common sources.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/034607_aluminum_poisoning_detox.html#ixzz2k4GKYamN

Ever wonder why you see many Europeans pounding Perrier's when they're on holiday in the US? They're instructed to do so, it isn't (for most) because they like the crappy tasting mineral water.

Edit to add: your local YMCA or gym may have a steam room or sauna. You can do an initial flush by drinking mineral water & sweating & repeating. The key is repetition, not overdoing each session.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:29 pm

BUT ... BUT... 0 IS DOING ALL HE CAN!

HE'S INCREASING THE WEATHER MODIFICATION TO IRRADICATE THE PROBLEM -- HUMANS... THEN THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR SUCH WATER AND NO NEED FOR AGENDA 21 TO CONTROL IT EITHER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 12:31 pm

THANKS FOR THE POST .. MAIN ARTICLE!!!

SOME GOOD INFO ABOUT THE WATER
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 pm

I have some pretty nasty health issues from time to time, seemingly out of nowhere. Mineral water, sauna useage, & Emergen-C knocks it out every time & very very quickly. Once the metals/et. all. leave the body I feel great. Its almost like you accumulate until you cross a line & there is a rapid decent into a problematic situation. A few months ago I set up an alarm in my phone to remind me to proactively 'cleanse', so far so good.

spring2 wrote:
THANKS FOR THE POST .. MAIN ARTICLE!!!

SOME GOOD INFO ABOUT THE WATER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately.   doctor says chemtrails give you brain damage Steps need to be taken now to prevent an impending health disaster of enormous proportions if this project is not stopped immediately. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1