Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Empty
PostSubject: Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful    Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 am

THIS IS SAD! DO NOT CALL THEM! YOU MAY REGRET IT THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!
LISTEN TO THE VIDEO AT LINK, POLICE WERE TOLD THEY KNOW HIM AND TO BACK OFF! WHAT DID THEY DO?

http://www.infowars.com/police-kill-19-year-old-after-father-prevents-him-from-buying-cigarettes/

Police Kill 19-year-old After Father Tries to Prevent Him from Buying Cigarettes

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Printer_famfamfam   Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Youtube Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Podcast Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Pptv Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Twitter Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Facebook Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Cart
Police audio shows dispatchers repeatedly asked cops to back off
Adan Salazar
Infowars.com
November 7, 2013
A Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful he didn’t let his son buy the cigarettes he wanted.
After denied a pack of smokes, 19-year-old Tyler Comstock took off in his father’s truck without permission.
In an attempt to teach his son a lesson, Tyler’s father James called the police and reported his vehicle stolen. That lesson ended up being the last one he would ever teach his son.
After receiving word of the stolen vehicle, the Ames police department pursued Tyler onto the Iowa State University campus and did the unimaginable – they shot him dead.
“He took off with my truck. I call the police, and they kill him,” Tyler’s father James told The Des Moines Register. “It was over a damn pack of cigarettes. I wouldn’t buy him none. And I lose my son for that.”
 Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Tyler
Tyler Comstock / image via Daily Mail.
Police said it should have been a simple traffic stop, but Tyler refused to cooperate. According to Cmdr. Geoff Huff, he pulled away from officers ramming a police vehicle before speeding away.
Students at the campus said they heard sirens and then saw a white truck being followed by police.
Witnesses say they saw Tyler slam the truck into signs and trees trying to escape before he was cordoned off by police cars.
 Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Amesdaily
Police audio shows police were told repeatedly to back off. / Image via Iowa State Daily
“Finally the truck stopped after getting hit a couple times and one of the cops got out and started firing shots, I don’t know where. But about 3 to 5 shots and that’s when everything kind of stopped,” one student recalled.
Police say they were forced to shoot as he was disobeying orders to turn the truck off, instead revving the engine in defiance, but Tyler’s family argues there could have been more done to prevent the use of deadly force.
“So he didn’t shut the damn truck off, so let’s fire six rounds at him? We’re confused, and we don’t understand,” Tyler’s step-grandfather Gary Shepley stated.
Tyler’s cousin Blake was also at a loss. “I mean, he wasn’t armed. He didn’t have a weapon or anything.”
“I just heard the audio of the dispatch. They told (police) to back off,” Tyler’s mother Shari Comstock told the Register. “Why? Why did they kill him?”
Police have launched an investigation into the shooting, according to the Daily Mail.
This article was posted: Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 4:37 pm
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful    Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Wow, sounds like there was a lot of fault here on both sides but 6 bulletts into the truck?  He was revving the engine! oooh, scary.  I only hope this man sues them  because the cops are such pantywaists and they were advised to back down. Shooting unarmed people to death in their cars is the new trend?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful    Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:19 pm

That's what you get when you militarize the police. I've been seeing reports like this almost on a weekly basis. Most/many of 'em I've seen right here on this forum. Look for things to get worse.

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Copcar10
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful    Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 pm

As terrible as this was, remember it. I've said it here before, but all the DHS .40 hollows weren't for handguns, they were for H&K UMP's. (border patrol) You'll have the same group of idiots looking to play soldier of whatever video game in real time.

researcher wrote:
That's what you get when you militarize the police. I've been seeing reports like this almost on a weekly basis. Most/many of 'em I've seen right here on this forum. Look for things to get worse.

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful Copcar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful    Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boone, Iowa, dad is deeply regretful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: