Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitiara

Kitiara

Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm

See video evidence that Bible is 'from outside our ... domain'

Chuck Missler, whose military and business career spans decades, continents and industries, has reached a startling conclusion about the Bible. It’s not from our “time domain.”

In another word, it’s “extraterrestrial.”

He’s created a video that provides the evidence.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/chuck-missler-goes-extraterrestrial-in-sermon/#c6KhPVx8f2Kj23zP.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:53 am

Very interesting teaching. I wish he'd said ex-temporal instead of extraterrestial, though. That could become a can of worms in terms of misunderstanding.

Anyone who actually listens to the sermon will understand, though.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:02 am

WHO used the term extraterrestrial, please. Chuck or WND?

And was it clear to you from the sermon that he meant from
the Spirit of God and not from man?

I hate to spend an hour just to figure out whether to be
disappointed in him or not.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:16 am

Dove wrote:
WHO used the term extraterrestrial, please. Chuck or WND?

And was it clear to you from the sermon that he meant from
the Spirit of God and not from man?

I hate to spend an hour just to figure out whether to be
disappointed in him or not.

Chuck used the term, and he's not referring to E.T.s.
He talks about how the Spirit of God concealed the New Testament in the Old Testament - fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:19 am

Thanks, Rose.
But like you, I wish he'd chosen a different word, for the sake of the non-discriminating. Cool

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:31 am

I just finished listening to the entire sermon and I realize that he's been teaching these concepts for years - before the idea of the alien gospel became well known.

I think my unease about his use of the term extraterrestrial is an example of how quickly our times are changing. When I first heard him teach this (it's been awhile), it didn't strike me like it did this morning.

I wouldn't be surprised if he came out and clarified his terms in the near future - because the meaning of these terms is being changed by the popular culture very quickly.
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:04 pm

I wished he used a different term as well. . . . But i like his teaching on it
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Chick Missler is a christian. He just has a different understanding than most. But he like David Flynn, points the way home every time. Back to Jesus and back to the cross.

Tried listening to the link but it stoppped. Heading to WND for a listen over there. Very Happy

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:44 pm

The Scriptures were divinely inspired by God. Men filled with the Spirit wrote them.

I definitely don't like the sound of Misslers so called "conclusion" that the Bible is an ET book. This is way out!

I think the ideal that God is somehow connected to ET draws in a bigger more curious audience which in turn brings a fat wallet to some... I think i'll be cautious with this guy. His choice of words seem to be related to fish hooks.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:17 pm

I listened to what I could, but on WND it stoppped short of the extraterrestial part. I actually enjoyed his indepth study. Thanks Kitiara for posting. balloon bouquet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon   Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1