Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death Panels Will Be Necessary

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death Panels Will Be Necessary Empty
PostSubject: Death Panels Will Be Necessary   Death Panels Will Be Necessary I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:18 am

paul Krugman: Death Panels Will Be Necessary : THE REALITY DEATH PANELS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED OBAMA-CARE COSTS HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THAT :ObamaCare Forcing Cancer Patient to Make Life or Death Decision: ‘ I’m Going to Let Nature Take Its Course’

on November 9, 2013
Posted In: Health, OBAMA, Usa

Death Panels Will Be Necessary Finalsolution

The Keynesian economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman said back in February that in order for the collectivist welfare state to run smoothly higher taxes and death panels will be mandatory.

Death Panels Will Be Necessary Steve-rattner-we-need-death-panels

Krugman made his comment at a time when the existence of death panels were steadfastly denied by Democrats and before Obamacare was brought to its knees by the pathological ineffectiveness of the state.

Sarah Palin and others were duly roasted for even suggesting that a communist-style system – where some individuals are sacrificed for the greater good of the collective – would comprise the essence of Obamacare.

Death Panels Will Be Necessary ObamaCare-Death-Panels
Read More @ Infowars.com

THE REALITY DEATH  PANELS ARE NO LONGER NEEDED OBAMA-CARE COSTS HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THAT

ObamaCare Forcing Cancer Patient to Make Life or Death Decision: ‘ I’m Going to Let Nature Take Its Course’

MEGYN KELLY, FOX NEWS HOST: President Obama trying to dig his way out from the growing controversy over millions losing their plans despite his promises that they could keep them. Tonight, we speak with a viewer who just messaged us on Facebook telling us that after his insurance, which covered most of his cancer treatments was cancelled and he doesn’t know what to do.

Bill Elliot joins me now. Bill, thank you very much for being here. I’m sorry about your cancer diagnosis. So you have been getting treated and you found out your plan was cancelled. Why do you believe it was due to Obamacare?

BILL ELLIOT, CANCER PATIENT: Thank you, Megyn, for being on the show. I believe it was beyond the catastrophic previous condition.

KELLY: OK. I’m sorry. My question for you tonight is whether the president who has now come out and offered an apology, your reaction to it.

ELLIOTT: I believe that was more of an insult the to me and other people who were cancelled than him saying 41 times, period, you can keep your doctor, keep your insurance, period. To me now he’s like a doctor that said, I cut out the wrong kidney, but I’m sorry about that. There’s nothing you can do about it now except get on my web site if we can ever get on the web site, which I have tried three times. There’s nothing you can do about it.

KELLY: Do you feel that the president knowingly misled you? Does it matter to you?

ELLIOTT: Absolutely. He misled me. In fact, I voted for him because of that fact. You know? Governor Romney come out with his facts, but when President Obama come out and said, you know, you can keep your doctor, keep your insurance, I liked my doctor, I loved my insurance. It was paying just about everything including medications and medical devices.

Now with Obamacare, the man that I’ve got looked into it, they are not going to pay for pharmaceuticals or medical devices. MRI that I had last month before I got cancelled was $3,000. Now if I have to have another one it costs me out of my pocket $3,000.MORE

Death Panels Will Be Necessary Death-panel-propaganda1
Back to top Go down

Death Panels Will Be Necessary
Page 1 of 1