Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRISTIAN GROUP'S BALLOONS SNEAK GOSPEL INTO NORTH KOREA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CHRISTIAN GROUP'S BALLOONS SNEAK GOSPEL INTO NORTH KOREA Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTIAN GROUP'S BALLOONS SNEAK GOSPEL INTO NORTH KOREA   CHRISTIAN GROUP'S BALLOONS SNEAK GOSPEL INTO NORTH KOREA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Bible drop: 'I get choked up, every time, as I let go and watch it take off'
Published: 14 hours ago

(Fox News) On a rainy afternoon last Spring, American pastor Eric Foley and his wife stood in a muddy field near the North Korea border and prayed – their hands clasped to a 40-foot homemade balloon that would carry Bibles to the communist dictatorship’s underground Christians.

“I get choked up, every time, as I let go and watch it take off,” Foley told FoxNews.com.

The balloons, made from a large sheet of “farm plastic,” said Foley, are filled with hydrogen before the Bibles and “tracts” – testimonials written by other North Korean Christians – are attached at the bottom inside a sack or box. Timers are then used to release the materials in stages, dispersing them at high altitudes across North Korea. Foley and members of his Christian mission group, Seoul USA, use GPS technology to help direct where the Bibles land. Around 50,000 of them have dropped from the skies in the last year.

Read the full story ›

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/christian-groups-balloons-sneak-gospel-into-north-korea/#qLHxAI0sLqG0zWeG.99
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1