Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.

Go down 
+11
Jrcole
Shake
Kitiara
onlyoneimage
quietobserver
wil
Delfi
scottr99
billetman
Yaddy
researcher
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. Empty
PostSubject: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:47 pm

The subject of "O" possibly being the antichrist has come up here and there on the forum over the years, most recently in the topic linked below.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t4993-0-remaking-the-courts-alert-peeps

Going to that link you'll see a few differing views, mine included. The intention of this topic is to encourage everyone to join in conversation and study to try and get to the bottom of this question. We may not (probably won't) settle the question but we'll dang well be better informed when we are done. 

Soooo...

He is?
He might be?
He isn't!

WHEW!!! I just checked YouTube. Be prepared for information overload. Same with the search engines. Type in "obama antichrist" on either of them and it's overload city.

Get your Bibles out, your YouTube videos and articles and arguments all lined up, then come share and discuss. This needs some serious hammering out.

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. ObamaAntichrist
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 2:51 pm

No....I don't think he is! No scripture or anything....just my gut feeling!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:26 pm

I've watched a lot of videos and read a lot of articles on this subject. For every one that points to him being the ac, there seems to be another showing that he can't possibly be.
My own gut feeling is that he is. I don't think anyone can argue, that at the very least, he's definitely AN antiChrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:38 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Please take this as my gentle spirit means it: in His wonderful, overwhelming, oh-so-precious, infinitely valuable Love.

Both camps have Biblically well-researched-supported arguments, so trying to defend arguments with interpretation is futile, at least imo.

So I say please *just* pray about it, and allow the Holy Spirit to show you.

Praise the HOLY name of JESUS.

Oh Jesus I adore you: my KING, my Lord, my Savior, my ONLY hope,

I love you Jesus.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:18 pm

Well,  I've watched a ton of youtube video's and read a half a ton of articles and I still can't be sure! I do think that he is morally bankrupt to the point that he would be perfect for indwelling by Satan.  Plus he has the hutzpah to lie and evade responsibility like I've never ever seen in a president, not even Bill Clinton. Smile  He certainly won this presidency by flatteries and he's certainly destroying in the name of peace.... But his likeability numbers are down. Something keeps telling me that he is not it but rather a foreshadowing and that intrigues me a little, wondering just how much more evil the real AC will be.  Plainly, I have no clue but Scottr, I think the HS is telling me to be patient and watch.Wink
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:33 pm

Delfi wrote:
Well,  I've watched a ton of youtube video's and read a half a ton of articles and I still can't be sure! I do think that he is morally bankrupt to the point that he would be perfect for indwelling by Satan.  Plus he has the hutzpah to lie and evade responsibility like I've never ever seen in a president, not even Bill Clinton. Smile  He certainly won this presidency by flatteries and he's certainly destroying in the name of peace.... But his likeability numbers are down. Something keeps telling me that he is not it but rather a foreshadowing and that intrigues me a little, wondering just how much more evil the real AC will be.  Plainly, I have no clue but Scottr, I think the HS is telling me to be patient and watch.Wink
Please call me 'Scotty'. I call my son that, I like that name.

Sister he's more morally bankrupt than most have an imagination to understand.

Last edited by scottr99 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:53 pm

Scotty! I like that too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:55 pm

That video I posted and removed had some good points. Obama isn't using his real name and Apollo from the pit, used to be a god and still probably thinks of himself that way.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Scotty, you're right, some people can't see it but I was raised by a sociopath. I know disguised evil when I see it. He is a lot like my dad. Actually the evil is not disguised it's misdirected.  Anyway! Obama still gives me the willies. As does my dad. lol
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:16 pm

Delfi wrote:
Scotty, you're right, some people can't see it but I was raised by a sociopath. I know disguised evil when I see it. He is a lot like my dad. Actually the evil is not disguised it's misdirected.  Anyway! Obama still gives me the willies. As does my dad. lol
Sister we have something in common.  But our heavenly Father loves us so much that He gave us His only Son Jesus, to be wed with Him, so we are able to be with Him for all eternity.  Now how amazing is that my Sister.

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Just look at who is most murderous/murdering being that has ever walked this earth.  We have him here, right now.  And he has only just begun.  Some, possibly many, know this, but are afraid to speak of it because they fear for their lives.  I have absolutely no fear of the beast, I only fear displeasing YHWH.

Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 pm

We all know Apollyon is the demon who will possess the leader of the NWO, this human then turns into The Antichrist. The NWO is not here yet, it will emerge when America is destroyed!  Aren't we now witnessing the process?  

When the World's reserve currency the USD collapses, it would bring down every currency linked to it and the entire global economy will just freeze up.  Imagine the chaos that would ensue... until a very well known person of global stature, who is well respected by all nations, govts, religions, cultures, etc. takes control and establishes a new monetary system. Who could that be?  

No, the Prince is not a bad person, he would introduce the new digital payment system for all transactions with all good intentions and it's probably the best way he could to restore order in the shortest time possible. The Bible reveals he will be assassinated, dead maybe for 3 days and 3 nights, he is miraculously resurrected by the False Prophet, at that time Apollyon would have entered the Prince's body and he's no longer the same person.  

I believe this is all in God's plan for the Great Trib to be fulfilled.  Satan needs to have the Prince's body for his lieutenant because he's the nearest thing to Jesus Christ!  It is well documented that the British Royalty is the direct descendants of King David.  God promised David that his kingship will never end, his descendants will sit on the Throne until the end when the real owner Jesus Christ returns and claims it!  http://www.asis.com/users/stag/stone.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:42 pm

In order to be referred to as an Assyrian, he'll either be German, German born, or born in central Europe. This would also include many of today's power brokers in Israel & some in the US who were born auf Deutschland.

The city of Trier in Germany is the oldest city in Europe. German history teaches that Trier was founded by Trebeta, son of Semiraris and Ninus. (Ninus a.k.a. Nimrod) 

Who/What comes after "0"? The "ONE". ( Not to born again believers, but to THEM)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Ashur, Assyrian. There is the notion that Ashur is just another name for Nimrod and that Nimrod may be coming back (or at least the spirit behind Nimrod) as the antichrist. I believe that this has merit and that it may have legs. Peter Goodgame wrote a book called "The Second Coming of the Antichrist" that pretty much lays this view all out and it's worth the time and money to get it and to read it.

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Coming-Antichrist-Peter-Goodgame/dp/0985604514/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1384048909&sr=8-1

Nimrod was called by many names, Apollo, just another name for Apollyon, (Abaddon in Hebrew) mentioned in Revelation. Goodgame makes some startling connections in his book so it's worth noting.

http://www.redmoonrising.com/

Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 pm

quietobserver wrote:
In order to be referred to as an Assyrian, he'll either be German, German born, or born in central Europe. This would also include many of today's power brokers in Israel & some in the US who were born auf Deutschland.

The city of Trier in Germany is the oldest city in Europe. German history teaches that Trier was founded by Trebeta, son of Semiraris and Ninus. (Ninus a.k.a. Nimrod) 

Who/What comes after "0"? The "ONE". ( Not to born again believers, but to THEM)
Surprise!  See this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. 468px-A_Good_Riddance_-_George_V_of_the_United_Kingdom_cartoon_in_Punch%2C_1917
"A Good Riddance"; propaganda cartoon from Punch, Vol. 152, 27 June 1917, commenting on the King having ordered the relinquishing of the German titles held by members of his family
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:38 pm

True, but the countries where Cleopatra's needle(s) reside will be the sacrifices needed to usher in the "1"; U.S. (Manhattan), France (Paris), U.K. (London). Remember the news when barry signed in a buckingham palace as barry 08?

wil wrote:
quietobserver wrote:

Surprise!  See this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. 468px-A_Good_Riddance_-_George_V_of_the_United_Kingdom_cartoon_in_Punch%2C_1917
"A Good Riddance"; propaganda cartoon from Punch, Vol. 152, 27 June 1917, commenting on the King having ordered the relinquishing of the German titles held by members of his family
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Here's an example of how the perceived power brokers are not what they seem to be. They're the 'front men' who relish the spotlight & attention. The scary ones are the ones who avoid the spotlight yet make all the 'decisions' because of their bloodline position in the hierarchy.

"Mayer Amschel Bauer went to work as a clerk in a bank owned by the Oppenheimers in Hannover. His superior ability was quickly recognized and his advancement within the firm was swift. He was awarded a junior partnership.
Shortly thereafter he returned to Frankurt where he was able to purchase the business his father had established in 1750. The big Red Shield was still displayed over the door. Recognizing the true significance of the Red Shield (his father had adopted it as his emblem from the Red Flag which was the emblem of the revolutionary minded Jews in Eastern Europe), Mayer Amschel Bauer changed his name to Rothschild; in this way the House of Rothschild came into being. "

Junior partnership & shortly after purchasing businesses??!? Choosing a new name after selling out to satan, consistent with musloid practice.

Oppenheimer....where have we heard that name before??????? (besides Oppenheimer Funds) Besides satan, whom do you think still runs the Rothschilds? Same family that brought the world atomic destruction & atomic energy.
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Let me be clear......Obama CAN NOT BE THE AC! He is the president(king) of BABYLON. Babylon is destroyed by the 10 kings in league with the antichrist. In all likelihood...he will be destroyed WITH Babylon.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:51 pm

Still not 100% sold that the US is Babylon, but the 10 Kings will be the patriarchs of the 10 luciferian/satanic families who reside in the shadows at the moment. Satan, with loyalties to no one, will promptly offer up numerous followers and families to perpetuate the lie for as long as possible.

onlyoneimage wrote:
Let me be clear......Obama CAN NOT BE THE AC! He is the president(king) of BABYLON. Babylon is destroyed by the 10 kings in league with the antichrist. In all likelihood...he will be destroyed WITH Babylon.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:28 am

A question. How would America as Babylon fulfill the scripture, Revelation 18:24 ?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:33 am

researcher wrote:

Oh Yay! I listen to this fella in the morning when I can get up early enough. He's so sweet. Thanks Bro! I'm going to go watch the video now. Smile
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:22 am

Delfi wrote:
A question. How would America as Babylon fulfill the scripture, Revelation 18:24 ?
Could be referring to the bloody wars waged by America in many parts of the World. Include the false flags, the CIA instigated killings, and other murderous acts we have yet to find out or never will. The banksters and the industrial-military complex profited enormously from these non-stop wars, they have engorged themselves drunk with blood money!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 am

One thing I'm sure of he will be the master of deceit (even more than the politicians who presently dominate the District of Corruption!). So no to O bama and yes to 2016 ..... maybe the White Horse Prophecy of the Mormons just like the prophesy of the popes could it be true could Satan be positioning his chess pieces as I type.......who knows but the Lord Jesus who is waiting in the wings to save us all....
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:37 am

wil wrote:
Delfi wrote:
Could be referring to the bloody wars waged by America in many parts of the World. Include the false flags, the CIA instigated killings, and other murderous acts we have yet to find out or never will. The banksters and the industrial-military complex profited enormously from these non-stop wars, they have engorged themselves drunk with blood money!
Hmmm.... yeah, that seems kind of a stretch. But Thank you! Smile Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 am

Jesus accused Jerusalem of this very thing. Matthew 23:37
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:41 am

delfi,

I think that's the last piece of the puzzle. You could make arguments....like ABORTION for instance(john price does that in "the end of America").....but if you look at ALL of the OTHER more than 100 prophetic markers of mystery Babylon....NO ONE besides America even comes CLOSE. If it is not us, then it will be a country with our same geographic make up, in the exact same place as us....with the exact same behavior as us. No one comes close besides America.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:59 am

America is only 4th in abortion. China, Russia and Vietnam but especially china and russia have insanely high numbers.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:00 pm

Sorry, researcher, didn't mean to derail the thread. We can make a thread about this if anyone is interested.  Sorry, back to the AntiChrist.....
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Delfi wrote:
Sorry, researcher, didn't mean to derail the thread. We can make a thread about this if anyone is interested.  Sorry, back to the AntiChrist.....
Hey, I'm cool. I've gotten some of my best learning off of rabbit trails. It would make for an interesting new topic though. "Is Amerika Mystery Babylon"? Go on ahead and haul off and do it, Delf.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Don't we already have some?  I'll go look in a bit, it's time to do the cookin....
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:09 pm

I do not know, but he seems to follow the spirit of deception (among many others).  Just look at Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the lies and fraud that were told to take over healthcare, and many others.  Check out this new video from Dr. Manning who with interviews someone who knew him during high school:

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:00 pm

There is another thread on this for those following the story. For those of y'all who haven't followed the Mia Marie Pope topic please DOOOOOO watch this video.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t4943-mia-marie-pope-ousts-obama
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:28 pm

Thanks, Researcher (and Wil)! I did not realize that video had already been posted.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Kitiara wrote:
Thanks, Researcher (and Wil)!  I did not realize that video had already been posted.
No probleeem - "O" cheers  as it never hurts to double up on some things. So many topics, so little time. It's easy to miss something important.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Like I said in another thread, would the antichrist B-O-W to the king of the house of saud??? 

Don't waste your time with foot washing analogies because this POS is selectively submissive. Many just get the proverbially finger.
Back to top Go down
Shake

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 am

quietobserver wrote:
Like I said in another thread, would the antichrist B-O-W to the king of the house of saud??? 

Don't waste your time with foot washing analogies because this POS is selectively submissive. Many just get the proverbially finger.
Actually I believe yes, he would at this point. The antichrist is not in full blown antichrist mode just yet. Not until he is possesed by satan himself. So, yes, I could see the antichrist bowing to other leaders in the beginning stages, making peace with everyone. He is not going to come out the gate crushing and destroying everyone. He will arrive as a man of "Peace".
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:53 am

Shake I see your point and its a good one. But he's been caught snaking and spying on too many world powers to get anywhere in the world arena. One can't bow to indonesia and turn around and spy on and steal German gold and expect to get results. The deutsch run the euro, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Shake I see your point and its a good one. But he's been caught snaking and spying on too many world powers to get anywhere in the world arena. One can't bow to indonesia and turn around and spy on and steal German gold and expect to get results. The deutsch run the euro, not the other way around.
Being described as 'of peace' is a been-there-done-that thing for him.  He came in as that, and now that is PAST him.  He is NOW on the/his path to destruction, the only thing he knows and is good at, which in my opinion will culminate very soon.

He is the shuttle of the most evil thing this world has ever known.

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Jrcole, I'm only part of the way through the video you posted, but with regard to the rebuilding of the Temple, people seem to assume that it would take a long time to construct -- but the entire Empire State Building was built in just a little over a year.  The Temple Institute has building plans and everything all ready to go.

Back to watching your video now.  Thanks!

Edited to add: OK, I've finished watching the video and it seems to be based on a lot of assumptions.  For example, BHO can't possibly be the AC because he hasn't died and come back from the dead yet.  Well, with that assumption, then nobody currently on Earth (that we know of) could possibly by the AC because they haven't been killed and come back to life.  Seems to me that this is a future event that has not yet been fulfilled by anybody.  JMHO.

I still think he is not the AC, but I would not rely on this particular video as to the reasons why.

Last edited by Kitiara on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: "BARACK's Signature is 666"   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Kevin Heckle (18 June 2009)
"BARACK's Signature is 666"

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh618.htm
Back to top Go down
Shake

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Jrcole wrote:
Im not saying Obama is THE antichrist, but I agree with Kitiara - the first 2 points this video makes are invalid. The temple can be built overnight. As for a majority of the  other points, they are also invalid because they can all still be fulfilled at a later date, with no problem.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:36 pm

spring2 wrote:
Kevin Heckle (18 June 2009)
"BARACK's Signature is 666"

http://www.fivedoves.com/ac/kevinh618.htm

That's a mighty big stretch.

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. Stretch-Boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 1:54 pm

http://www.fivedoves.com/rapture/2008/obama_666_part5.html
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 2:09 pm

For those of you who have not listened to the Hagmann & Hagmann report thread with Russ Dizdar, beginning at the 113:30 mark of the program, Dizdar gives his view on how he believes the antichrist comes about and what he is.  It's worth giving it a listen if you want to hear an interesting take on the subject.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

"In fact, the high functioning mentally ill, live out on a constant limb, running between depression and excess to an occasional stop on a splintered branch called anxiety. A paramount fear of abandonment guides them to execute direct attacks against the things they wish to preserve and keep most. They are prolific liars and masterful agitators. They are relentless. Moreover, they cannot exist without a constant supply of the mood enhancers required to make them feel comfortable within their own skin."

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/11/barack-obama-becomes-suicidal-will-democrats/#ixzz2kZmgOkSb
Interesting reading...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
chele889

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:04 pm

I study the STRONGS Number System which is God's Word in Order and Numbered in both the Hebrew and the Greek Alphabet. 
I am going to weigh in on this knowing that I haven't read everyone posts on this subject first,  I can say with all that is within me, as it is revealed thru the scripture thru not only the Strongs numbers but is also revealed thru the configuring of this statement, " Count the number of his name, for it is the number of a man...." 
 GEMATRIA Fully Declares who this man is and what he is doing.  The Word is Spiritually Discerned and when you begin to look at the words and their meanings you find a treasure full of Mysteries to Behold with the Holy Spirit Teaching you all the way.

I discovered who he was when he became president and realized he was a 'nobody' out of nowhere who became the greatest man in the world; the Name BARAK is HEBREW and I realized the NT scripture, "I saw Satan fall LIKE LIGHTENING" was pinpointing the name SATAN with this word LIGHTENING. 
Then he began to be known as the LIAR, HIDDING his TRUE IDENTITY and DECIEVING on PURPOSE the Masses.  "SATAN is a LIAR"

The Mystery is Revealed only to those to whom it is given, and I realized that I am one of those to whom it is given. 
Praise the Lord for His WORD!  For it is PROPHECY at it's BEST!  100% PROPHECY!!!!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:31 pm

chele889 wrote:
I study the STRONGS Number System which is God's Word in Order and Numbered in both the Hebrew and the Greek Alphabet. 
I am going to weigh in on this knowing that I haven't read everyone posts on this subject first,  I can say with all that is within me, as it is revealed thru the scripture thru not only the Strongs numbers but is also revealed thru the configuring of this statement, " Count the number of his name, for it is the number of a man...." 
 GEMATRIA Fully Declares who this man is and what he is doing.  The Word is Spiritually Discerned and when you begin to look at the words and their meanings you find a treasure full of Mysteries to Behold with the Holy Spirit Teaching you all the way.

I discovered who he was when he became president and realized he was a 'nobody' out of nowhere who became the greatest man in the world; the Name BARAK is HEBREW and I realized the NT scripture, "I saw Satan fall LIKE LIGHTENING" was pinpointing the name SATAN with this word LIGHTENING. 
Then he began to be known as the LIAR, HIDDING his TRUE IDENTITY and DECIEVING on PURPOSE the Masses.  "SATAN is a LIAR"

The Mystery is Revealed only to those to whom it is given, and I realized that I am one of those to whom it is given. 
Praise the Lord for His WORD!  For it is PROPHECY at it's BEST!  100% PROPHECY!!!!
Well I know 100% that you are correct, but my confidence came not by means of Gematria.  It's kind of funny that I am a numerical analysis engineer, been doing it since 1995, fantastic with solving problems with numbers, but I just cannot wrap my head around Bible 'numbers'. So the way I figure that is I was simply not blessed with that gift, as you were.  My gift, at least as I see it, is simply prayer and a depth of humility that I feel is just there -  no other way to explain it.  And as you are certain of what you know is 100% prophecy, I am also convinced 100%.  My 'understanding' also came soon after he obtained his current position, so I've known since '08-'09.  And while I WILL NOT debate with ANYONE (waste of time), I know 100% who he is.  So whomever wishes to read off scripture to me, forget it, because I know intelligent people like yourself who will debate you with scripture too, and their argument will be just as strong.  I'm just not into human interpretation debates.  Where there's lack of understanding, ONLY the HOLY SPIRIT can reveal the truth to you, and to you only. YHWH is all our God, but he's also our personal God, and He simply does not care about making one look smarter than another, His ways are higher than BOTH sides to any disagreement about scriptural interpretation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.   O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O-bam-bam: Antichrist or Not? Voice Your Views, Scriptures, Feelings, Etc. All Views Welcome as Iron Sharpens Iron.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next