Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners Empty
PostSubject: Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners   Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 am

The State of Montana, inspired by the recent release of home addresses of gun owners in New York, has followed suit.

Locations of firearms throughout the state are marked in red:

Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners Montana-redstate

Rumors suggest that mounting pressure in Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, Oklahoma and Texas will soon lead to those states releasing gun ownership maps of their own…
Editor’s Note: Sometimes we like to be funny and playful here at SHTFplan. Hopefully you found this as humorous as we did. Hattip Red Leader.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners   Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 am

Map is incorrect. I happen to be friends with a guy from Marysville, MT that doesn't own a gun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners   Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 am

He's there, it is just that there is so much red that it fools the brain into thinkiing it sees all red.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners   Humor: Montana Releases Map Of All Gun Owners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: