Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream Empty
PostSubject: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:04 am

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream Obamaantichrist2

Everyone needs to hear my story because what Obama and I learned at Columbia explains EXACTLY what Obama is doing to America today. What Obama and I Learned at Columbia: How to Destroy America From Within The economy in deep decline; the disappearance of jobs; the annihilation of the middle class; the demonization of business owners; the destruction of small business with onerous regulations and taxes; the overwhelming debt and spending of out-of-control government; the millions of Americans losing their health insurance; and the unimaginable increase in dependency through welfare, food stamps, unemployment, disability, and now free  health care. It’s all easily explained when you hear what Obama and I learned at Columbia. America’s decline under Obama isn’t due to mistake, ignorance, or incompetence at the hands of a community organizer. It’s a purposeful, brilliant plan hatched at Columbia University to destroy capitalism, American exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian values, and the...
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:00 pm

Sorry, deleted post. wrong take on the article. 

Last edited by wil on Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wil

wil

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 pm

“I taught at Columbia for 46 years. I taught every significant American politician that ever studied at Columbia. I know them all. I’m proud of them all. Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes. Not Obama. I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him. None of the other Columbia professors knew him either” 

- Professor Henry Graff

Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz019
http://www.tomatobubble.com/presidentpsycho.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 4:07 pm

“I taught every significant politician that ever studied at Columbia,” said Columbia Emeritus Professor of History Henry Graff, in an interview last week with Wayne Root, a contributor at The Blaze. “Between American History and Diplomatic History, one way or another, they all had to come through my classes.”
“Not Obama,” he continued. “I never had a student with that name in any of my classes. I never met him, never saw him, never heard of him.”

“I am angry when I hear Obama called ‘the first President of the United States from Columbia University,’” he said. “I don’t consider him a Columbia student. I have no idea what he did on the Columbia campus. No one knows him.”

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=4794
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:32 pm

just the depth and breadth of lies alone, should be enough, but there's tons more.  he's the ac alright.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:34 pm

scottr99 wrote:
just the depth and breadth of lies alone, should be enough, but there's tons more.  he's the ac alright.
Like  said in another topic, "I really hope you are right". At lease we would know about where we are in the end-time timeline if he is the AC.
Back to top Go down
chele889

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:52 pm

Obama's Plan is also simply called: "EGALTARIANISM"
Egalitarianism (from French égal, meaning "equal")—or, rarely, equalitarianism[1][2]—is a trend of thought that favors equality for all people. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy.[3] The Cultural theory of risk holds egalitarianism as defined by (1) a negative attitude towards rules and principles, and (2) a positive attitude towards group decision-making, with fatalism termed as its opposite.[4] According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary, the term has two distinct definitions in modern English.[5] It is defined either as a political doctrine that all people should be treated as equals and have the same political, economic, social, and civil rights[6] or as a social philosophy advocating the removal of economic inequalities among people or the decentralisation of power. Some sources define egalitarianism as the point of view that equality reflects the natural state of humanity.[7][8][9]

Jesus Christ will bring TRUE and RIGHTEOUS LEVELING, STRAIGHTENING and TRUE JUSTICE!!!

Obama is TWISTING and is always ANTI Christ.
That's all found in the Word of God by the way. 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream   Obama’s College Classmate Spills The Beans: Says President Is Following Precise Secret Plan (Known As Cloward-Piven) Hatched At Columbia University Years Ago To Destroy Capitalism, American Exceptionalism, Judeo-Christian Values, And The American Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1