Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here There Be Monsters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here There Be Monsters  Empty
PostSubject: Here There Be Monsters    Here There Be Monsters  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 am

Here There Be Monsters 
Prophecy - Signs 
Wednesday, November 13, 2013 
Pete Garcia 

''He who kills a bull is as if he slays a man; He who sacrifices a lamb, as if he breaks a dog’s neck; He who offers a grain offering, as if he offers swine’s blood; He who burns incense, as ifhe blesses an idol…'' (Isaiah 66:3)

In every generation, a group of men have arisen who sought the deeper mysteries of life. Some are true seekers, unsatisfied with the status quo of religion and philosophy. Others are the wealthy and bored who are unsatisfied with their wealth.

They seek wisdom in an attempt to acquire its dark power to wield over other men.

These groups stretch back into antiquity to the days of Noah.  If you trace these groups back far enough, you will see that they all end up operating under the same premise…‘Ye shall be as gods’. But in unlocking these mysteries, I fear they will end up unlocking a lot more than they bargained for.

The ancients like the Chaldeans, Phoenicians, and Babylonians are long-gone, but the mysteries they unsealed were simply transferred from generation to generation.  They got their information from those Ante-Diluvians who received their knowledge from the fallen angelic ‘watchers’, or sons of God. In the OT, this meant the Angels and Adam…as they were direct creations of God. In the NT, this is also applied to the regenerated believer, who, through the Holy Spirit, becomes a new creation in Christ. But this unsealed knowledge in alchemy, weaponry, spells, and magic, began to grow like a cancer in the race of humanity. Like a growing shadow, this dark knowledge has continued to change hands until it eventually blanketed every culture in the world with darkness.

The rebirth of an old hatred

Most associate the rebirth of Israel as where the world turned the corner into the last days, but I think it happened earlier. Now, 1948 is when I think the prophetic clock restarted, but as far as setting the stage for that event to happen, I believe it was the Balfour Declaration in 1917. What was initially promised to the Jews in a land covenant was drastically reduced to its 1948 boundaries due to pressure from the Saudi’s and the Egyptians who vehemently opposed the return of a Jewish nation to their backyard. The British, in turn betrayed the Jews be reneging on much of the land that had been initially promised them and created Trans-Jordan, which became a Hashemite kingdom. (From Saudi Arabia)

In 1939, Great Britain reneged on the Balfour Declaration by issuing the White Paper, which stated that creating a Jewish state was no longer a British policy. It was also Great Britain's change in policy toward Palestine, especially the White Paper, that prevented millions of European Jews to escape from Nazi-occupied Europe to Palestine. 

From 1948 on, the Middle East has been a gigantic tinderbox waiting to explode. Yet in Israel’s three main wars (1948, 1967, 1973), her foes were unsuccessful in removing her from the land.  But Israel in her land caused the rise of the global jihad movement which currently plagues almost every corner of the planet. And from 1973 until today, what war was unable to do, suicidal negations “land for peace” has. And now with the United States threatening to intervene to force this ‘land for peace’ process, it seems that things are finally coming to a head. Bill Koenig has well chronicled nature’s revolt when gentile nations began to mess with the ‘apple of God’s eye’.

The occult seduction

Around the same time that Israel became a nation; the Roswell Incident happened…and subsequently prompted an explosion into the fascination of the Science Fiction genre.

Science Fiction quickly moved audiences toward the non-traditional forms of a newer genre focusing on men themselves becoming the monsters with such titles as Romero’s Night of the Living Dead and Hitchcock’s Psycho.  And since that time as a nation, we have been increasingly exposed to more brutal and more graphic forms of entertainment.  From movies, music, books and later video games, we have become a society more engrossed in blood and violence than were the Romans and their gladiators fighting in the Coliseum. We have become increasingly desensitized to the amount and types of violence. 

Much of modern horror has reached back into antiquity to dig out those deep mysteries and bring them to life on the big screen unleashing in the imaginations of men, deeply demonic mysteries and undertones. They unleash it, and then hide behind the labels of “entertainment” and “fiction”, as if that shields them from the consequences of what they expose their audiences too. The occult has also made a comeback in America with Illuminati clothing, musicians parading around as demigods, superhero movies and shows, and video games that deal heavily in the occult. 

What was sensational 30 years ago, rarely rates being newsworthy today. We are continually finding new ways to shock. Not just with entertainment, but that is bleeding over into our news as well. Teens desensitized with violence and killing thanks to video games, hard music, anti-psychotic medication (pharmakia), and coached into a godless education without any moral compass. Then we wonder why they go on killing sprees? 

Murder is so common now, that it is no longer shocking. Murder of the unborn (which used to be called “child sacrifice”) is now a routine medical procedure. Men and women kill their families, and children kill their parents, and no matter how gruesome a crime is, something else comes along to distract us from what is going on. But even with all this going on, God still intervenes, and the effective, fervent prayers of a righteous man availeth much.

Now, imagine that the Holy Spirit’s ‘ministry of restraint’ is removed from the earth, and you will see a world racked with a level of violence previously unseen. I believe this is in part, the ‘mystery of iniquity’.

Noah

As we are getting closer to those fabled ‘days of Noah’, we should take notice of the warning that Jesus gives in Luke 17 concerning the time for when He will return. Life will have a sense of normalcy to it in ‘buying and selling’, etc. But Jesus being God knew what life was like back in Noah’s day, so let’s look at what Genesis 6 has to say about the days of Noah…

Quote :
Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose...

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. (Genesis 6:1-12 NKJV)

There is much archeological and Biblical evidence to prove that the Nephilim once roamed the earth. The Bible mentions that giants (Goliath) existed both before and after the Flood. These weren’t just tall men, but ‘monster’s of men’ in whom I believe that much of Chaldean, Phoenician, Assyrian, Egyptian, Cretian, Greek, and Roman mythology stems from. I believe that God will allow this to happen once again. I don’t think it will be through them mating with women, but it could be through science that we unlock something that wasn’t meant to be done.  But see here the four items that marked the days of Noah, and then compare them too today.

1. Demonic activity (fallen angels=sons of God)
  2. Giants (hybrid offspring of angelic/human mating)
  3. Great wickedness and corruption
  4. Great violence

Conclusion

Certainly, we can see at least three of the four key indicators of Noah’s day, today…yet, most would say that life today is normal. Granted, we don’t have any giants roaming around, at least not any that we know of…yet. But the potential for that and a lot worse is on our horizon, as men seek to play god in science. 

Although it might seem fantastical today, I believe the Rapture will separate the age of reason from the age of signs and wonders, and that latter period will include a time when magic and monsters become a reality again.

As Christians, we are called to be salt and light to a dark and dying world. When that day comes and true, born-again Christian’s are removed via the Rapture, what will be left is man unrestrained. It will be the most horrific, violent time the earth has ever seen…even worse than in Noah’s day. When Jesus gave His overview to His disciples at the Mount of Olives, the Church had not yet been formed. Nor did the disciples even know what the Church would be. In keeping with that thought, He tells them what the Tribulation will be like in a manner that surely would have shocked them, considering they were well versed with Noah and Lot…

Quote :
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days will be shortened.  (Matthew 24:21-22)
I may be speculating a bit on this last piece, but I tend to think that what the imagination of men releases in this age will become a reality in the final years mankind has left before Christ returns. In all that man has conjured up, whether ancient or modern, he has done so in an attempt to remove God from the equation, whether it be false religions or secret societies. Mankind is corrupt, but our corruption has been on steroids these last few decades and is currently picking up speed. We have entered an age again, where almost nothing is withheld from us; be it language, technology, communications, or travel. Our wickedness has almost succeeded in making what is evil, good, and good, evil. Once God removes His own, I believe, He will allow Satan, Antichrist, and the False Prophet to literally, bring hell on earth.

Quote :
Just as they have chosen their own ways, And their soul delights in their abominations, So will I choose their delusions, And bring their fears on them; Because, when I called, no one answered, When I spoke they did not hear; But they did evil before My eyes, And chose that in which I do not delight.” (Isaiah 66:1-4)
Back to top Go down

Here There Be Monsters
Page 1 of 1