Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harbingers, but of what?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Harbingers, but of what? Empty
PostSubject: Harbingers, but of what?   Harbingers, but of what? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Well, I saw a comet in the sky and heard that tornadoes were on the ground today.  I wonder what will happen next.

(I think it was Lovejoy that I saw, for the second time this week, and it looked like it had six tails at least.  Beautiful, but a bit unnerving.)

I hope all on this forum are well and still firmly earth-bound, as well as their homes and possessions and small pets.  The winds have been pretty fierce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harbingers, but of what?   Harbingers, but of what? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Harbingers, but of what?   Harbingers, but of what? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:57 am

ps91:9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. *
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harbingers, but of what?   Harbingers, but of what? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harbingers, but of what?
Page 1 of 1