Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dougr

The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now" Empty
PostSubject: The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"   The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Just in time for Ison.

And VERY poorly timed with the just beginning Fukushima fuel rod removal procedures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/10450581/Sun-expected-to-flip-upside-down-as-magnetic-field-reverses-its-polarity.html
According to NASA the sun is about to flip upside down and it could happen any day now
"The sun's magnetic field is about to flip upside down as it reverses its polarity.
In August Nasa said the reversal would happen in three to four months time, although that it would be impossible to pinpoint a more specific date.
Solar physicist Todd Hoeksema from Stanford University said that the reversal would have "ripple effects" across the whole of the solar system.
According to Nasa the sun's magnetic field changes polarity approximately every 11 years."

The video with the article is pretty decent...short and sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"   The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:29 am

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"   The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 12:31 pm

Glad somebody can see it (the sun). Socked in cloudy today, and I was up at 4:30am to see if I could catch a glimpse of ISON too. No such luck.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"   The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sun's magnetic pole flip is said to start "any day now"
Page 1 of 1