Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw Empty
PostSubject: Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw   Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:11 am

Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw
Posted by lamarzulli on November 19, 2013

Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw Ufo-plane

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Here is a link to MUFON’s reported Sightings!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZZ9qf9R71s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxIPQuLWmZ3FBK7A-K8gKmw
Parallels
by
Richard Shaw!

Over the past few years, we are increasingly hearing accounts about sightings, abductions, alien beings, cattle mutilations — you name it. To most people, this is the stuff of fantasy and some might get angry if you try to talk about these things with them.

The only established organization in the world today that has taught about the supernatural has been the church. In this century, most of the churches have become corporate centers of religious dogma, not interested in studying actual manifestations of strange “miracles” or searching for evidence of the supernatural in today’s world. Many of them believe that time has passed — that it was written about thousands of years ago and no longer applies today. However, there seem to be clues opening up that are difficult to ignore. A thinking person can see these parallels to ancient texts or other forensic evidence around the world. The world and our universe are vastly more interesting places than what we have imagined. We have to grow up and try to understand the incredible things that God has designed: so complex that they stagger the imagination.

L.A., the author of this book and the host of the Watchers series, and I have worked closely together for the past few years. I’ve considered it a real privilege. This began for me in 2010 when I agreed to direct the first video in the series on UFOs on a shoestring budget. I never thought the series would take off as it has, but in doing these productions we’ve been exposed to things on a routine basis that have led us to realize certain truths. We now see evidence that perhaps the same entities that were on this earth thousands of years ago are back at it again. These are not the ramblings of deranged minds. L.A. and I are connected with some of the most highly respected, genius-level scientists, physicists, computer science professors, Torah Code experts, doctors and inventors on the planet. None of this information seems unbelievable to them. We all talk the same language and have built up a certain camaraderie together in that we don’t have to tear down a wall of prejudice before we can have a discussion. We all know something is happening. It is the most interesting time in human history to be alive.

We know so very little about our ancient past, and powerful corporations in the world are heavily involved in keeping that history a secret to the masses. Those corporations are covering up any physical evidence that someone could easily point to in proof of strange entities and ignoring the idea that incredible technologies have existed on this planet for thousands of years prior to our current existence. We are just now beginning to see evidence of this, both in unearthing giant bones in Peru, or in examining the megalithic structures there, as well as studying UFOs and the way they are able to fly without any sound and at what appears to be tremendous speeds. We are aware of case after case after case — thousands of them — that report what it’s like to be abducted and what happens to people during that process. We also can look into various biblical texts that once seemed obscure and now are beginning to make sense as we continue to study the current phenomena and see what these beings are actually capable of. I also realize that this is a lot for someone to take in for the first time, so if that describes you, please bear with me.

THE ABILITY TO LIFT HEAVY OBJECTS

Case in point is the construction of huge structures around the world that seem so mysterious and yet have been built on ley lines that correspond to magnetic fields or lines of force on the earth’s surface. Many of the ancient structures we now know were positioned with great accuracy to the stars or constellations. Some have openings where the sun can shine through exactly at the equinox, just like an Indiana Jones movie. Structures that are in alignment in some important way exist in many places all over the world. When we were in Peru, we saw stones weighing over 125 tons that were precisely set into place, without any apparent damage or abrasion to their surfaces. These stones were handled with great precision and you might also assume with some delicacy. The idea that thousands of slaves using logs and ropes did this work now seems completely ludicrous. We have to open our minds to new possibilities that a technology unknown to us was used in the process.

Recently, I had the privilege of speaking with retired Air Force Captain Robert Salas. His duties in 1967 put him at Oscar Flight, a military base that housed 10 nuclear ballistic missile silos. Each of these massive missiles had targeting equipment located underground to control the execution of their possible launch and the coordinates where they would deliver their lethal payload in case of a nuclear war. The ’60s were a very tense time. It was the first time the world was brought to the brink of possible annihilation due to the Cuban Missile Crisis, instigated by the Soviet Union’s secret installation of ballistic missiles in Cuba. Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed in our government and the crisis was averted. The build-up of missile technology increased after that, and so did the destructive capabilities of the warheads themselves, soon eclipsing many times the destructive power of the bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. During the ’50s and ’60s, nuclear tests were conducted by the U.S. and the U.S.S.R. on a routine basis with warhead power multiplied to unheard of potential.

One day in 1967, Captain Salas got a phone call from one of the men on the base saying that there was a glowing red ship that was hovering over their missile silos. This also happened at another base known as Echo Flight. In mere seconds, the missiles were deactivated in one cascading sweep. At one of the bases, over 100 rounds of ammo were fired at the ship with no affect. A soldier decided to climb into one of the silos as all this was going on to try and reactivate the electronics to the missile. His report, which was only recently declassified, describes that his whole body seemed to be tingling with some kind of electrical energy — like static electricity.

“They knew exactly how our systems worked and what to do to disable them,” according to Capt. Salas.

During an inspection after the ship left, the missile systems were found to not be permanently damaged and were back online a couple days later. Curiously, the “lids” on these silos were lifted off and laid to one side. Perhaps you’ve seen videos of what these “lids” look like. They are made of concrete and weigh 20 tons, sliding back and away on steel rails. They slide open just before a missile launches. These were lifted off of their tracks and set on the ground, as easily as tiddlywinks. These events left a lasting impression on all involved, but the military told them all not to speak about this event to anyone else, and were ordered to forget about it.
This is our first parallel to the Peru stones. A 20-ton concrete lid to a missile silo is much lighter than the stones we found in Peru. However, could the same technology have been used in 1967 that may have lifted the stones in Cusco? Twenty tons are equivalent to the weight of six and a quarter Corvette cars, all stacked on top of each other.

FUTURE PHYSICS

Dr. David Jacobs is a man who has studied the abduction phenomenon for almost 40 years. He described in our interview what happens to most people when they experience an abduction. This story repeats time and time again and is corroborated by people who have never met and who live on the opposite side of the world.

Dr. Jacobs, like others we also know, uses hypnotherapy to help people remember their experiences once they have been abducted. This is not deep hypnosis like you see in old movies in which someone has a needle passed through his hand. This is more or less a relaxation technique to help the subject remember. The subject is in complete control of his mind.

Some – not all – abductees receive an implant during their abduction, or various tests are performed on their bodies. In some cases, these tests can be excruciatingly painful. Dr. Jacobs has a room at his house that is filled with miniature filing drawers, each labeled with a name of an abductee.

In one of these regressive sessions, Dr. Jacobs was listening to the recollection of a woman who was being abducted. She described being lifted off her bed and was floating through the room. She approached the window. Dr. Jacobs tried to suggest to her during hypnosis:

“Did you open the window?”
“No, I didn’t open the window.”
“Then, did they (the aliens) open the window?”
“No, they didn’t open the window.” Then she said, “I think I just floated right through the closed window.”
Not realizing, as Dr. Jacobs said, “Everybody reports this.” Dr. Jacobs calls this phenomenon, “future physics.”

In listening further to Captain Salas’ latest announcement, he revealed that he was abducted in 1985 at his home in Manhattan Beach, California. His story had many of the same points of the classic abduction scenarios. He just released a book on his experience, a brave thing for a former military officer to do.

He was in bed with his wife when he noticed a blue light in the adjacent room. When I asked him about this light, I wanted to know if it was a light source that he saw, or if the adjacent room was bathed in blue light. His wife was there also, and they described the scene as an alien creature, darkly lit, was standing in the doorway. The blue light seemed to be part of a fog, a “mist,” that wafted into the bedroom. Salas became paralyzed and his wife lay unconscious during the event, at which time he felt himself floating upwards and drifting towards the window. In his mind, he began wondering how they were going to open it. It was a double hung window that was locked. He remembered passing through the closed window, but when asked if he saw a light on the other side, that’s where his memory ended until he was on the spacecraft. He said that he only remembers snippets of information, with one painful event being that he was shown a needle “between 8 and 12 inches long.” They held this needle in front of his eyes so he could see it, and then inserted it into “a particularly sensitive area” that caused excruciating pain. When he complained, the pain instantly stopped.

MAGNETIC SIGNATURES AND PARALYSIS

Dr. Roger Leir is an expert on the abduction phenomenon as well as in the area of alien implants. He has surgically removed 17 of these over the years and also knows the details of many people’s abduction experiences. As we have shown in Watchers, many of the implants that are surgically removed have carbon nanotubes inside of them. Before removal, most of the implants he has removed seem to display similar characteristics. They often emit a radio signal that is at a very high frequency, many times above 300 GHz. They also tend to put out a magnetic signature that can be read on portable measuring devices. In one recent case that I was filming, Dr. Leir measured the Gauss reading of my camera, a Canon 60D DSLR. It registered about nine milli-Gauss. The patient nearby who had an implant had recently had a CAT scan as well as five x-rays of the implant, so we knew exactly where it was located in his leg. We also knew that the implant was about six millimeters in length, about the thickness of a pencil lead, and located near the bone. When Dr. Leir checked to see if it was emitting a magnetic field, the device registered close to seven milli-Gauss, only two milli-Gauss less than my camera that is powered by a lithium ion battery. As Dr. Leir’s measuring device was moved away from the implant, the reading fell dramatically, proving that this was not a fluke but that the implant was generating a magnetic field. Later tests on the same implant proved it also was generating a radio signal of approximately 333 GHz.

A by-product of a so-called “visitation” can manifest itself as a magnetic field appearing where normally one would not exist. This can mean that wooden objects such as a tree or even a Formica countertop can register on the Gauss meter. There have been reports of the ground spontaneously catching fire after a ship has touched down on that area.

We visited Jaime Maussan’s television studios near Mexico City where each week he puts out a UFO update and shows sightings from around the world. Steve Colbern, a scientist from A&S Research, brought a Gauss meter with him to our shoot. While we had a moment of
spare time, Steve as a fluke just thought he would take some magnetic field measurements in the garden of Jaime’s studio. His instrument, with L.A. and me watching the process, went crazy. We all thought there was something wrong with the device. So I pulled a new battery from my camera kit and put it in the Gauss meter so Steve could try it again. The needle on the meter pegged, even when putting it near Jaime’s plants in the garden. We then decided to walk out the front door and measure anything along the sidewalk and the driveway. The driveway put out an enormous magnetic signature. This was a normal concrete driveway. Because of what appeared to be erroneous readings we stopped doing this, thinking that the meter was somehow broken. The next day, back at our hotel, we tried the same tests with the same instrument to see if the garden around our hotel also registered any magnetism on the plants there. The device registered nothing. They acted like normal plants: no residual magnetic signature. The logical question remained: was Jaime’s studio being visited because of the work he’s doing?
Another interesting thing happened during one abduction that I am familiar with. The man who was abducted was sleeping next to his wife. He was taken and his wife was left. Later, the mattress material was tested and found magnetized on his side of the bed, but not on the side his wife was sleeping on. Normally, a mattress isn’t magnetic.

If we are looking at fallen angel technology (and I believe that some of these experiences

reflect that potential), then the good angels that we read about in Scripture also have the same “powers” or technology, if you wish to call it that. Since we are discovering first-hand scientific
data about these experiments, I have been making comparisons to the Scriptures.
What is usually referred to as “supernatural” may be coming to light with us possibly being able to understand more fully what is really going on and that the Bible is merely relating actual facts that are repeatable if we knew how they work. In the New Testament, Yeshua relates in Matthew 24 about angels coming for the elect during the time of the end. These angels, I would assume, would have identical powers that modern so-called ETs probably have. If so, then His statement about various people doing different things, “One will be taken and the other left…” could be directly correlated to what we are studying scientifically with laboratory test equipment.

Perhaps during this process described in the Scriptures, we might expect nearby people to become incapacitated as well: paralyzed temporarily, if you will, as the other is “taken.” This might also help us understand how so many people could simply disappear without any human intervention to prevent it.
Back to top Go down

Watchers 7 and Further Evidence – an Excerpt by Richard Shaw
Page 1 of 1