Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru   Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 am

Fallen Angels? Nephilim? Who built them.......

Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru 9k=

The Chullpa towers at Sillustani near Lake Titicaca are thought by most academics to be burial places of the Inca and others. However, engineers I have taken there are of the opinion that the finest ones are far older than the Inca, and were of some energetic purpose

Back to top Go down
saved

saved

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru   Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

If you've never read Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock, I highly recommend it. Amazing stuff! My opinion is it demonstrates that the fallen angels before the flood had an extensive culture, for lack of a better word, down in South America. Many architectural projects, roads, walls, buildings, etc... are said to have been built by the Aztecs but the Aztecs said these things were there when they got there. Amazing things down there that we don't have the technology for even today. It is available free on the internet to download and read at your leisure. I heard Graham Hancock just the other night on Coast to Coast and he has some amazing things to say about other ancient architectural discoveries recently made in Malaysia. It is available on youtube if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My eyes aren't what they used to be   Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:30 am

My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I believe I see at least three inscriptions that may help identify who made them:

1.  Fill with soup, heat and add ANAKrackers.

2.  Fill with water, heat, and take a nice warm Gath.

3.  It's foggy out, turn on your Og lamps!

I could be wrong.  But seriously, we were made in God's image and, like Him, we have the ability to laugh at our enemies.  I'm not much with a slingshot, but I have a few things I might sling at them upon their return!

Last edited by bloodwashed on Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru   Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:42 pm

That's why they want to disarm us.
They bleed too!

When I was in 6th grade (my story) I read in I think a history text book, that they threw gold offerings to the god's into lake Titicaca so I got excited and told my mom when I grow up I'm going down there to do some diving to get that gold!... Later in life here comes good ol Jaq and where does he go... diving in lake Titicaca... so I always told everyone ..."you see"!

Ah 6th grade dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru   Ancient Energy Generating Towers Of Lake Titicaca Peru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: