Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Empty
PostSubject: What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.   What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:16 pm

AND WHAT DOES GOD SAY TO DO WITH MURDERERS IN YOUR COMMUNITY????
PUT THEM TO DEATH TO RID YOUR COMMUNITIES OF THEM!
LET THEM LIVE ... NOT! WHY DO WE SUPPORT THEM???
Let's be humane?
Let's give em a second chance?
THAT ENDED WITH THE SECOND MURDER!

New York, NY—An illegal alien who sneaked across the porous U.S./Mexico border from El Salvador to go on an MS-13 gang crime spree and murder rampage has been sentenced to life in a U.S. prison.

Carlos Ortega (aka “Silencio”), a former MS-13 leader (Sitios Locos Salvatruchas clique of La Mara Salvatrucha), was sentence to life in prison after his March 21, 2013 convictions for racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, murder, assault with dangerous weapons, and related firearms and conspiracy offenses, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Ortega was a member of MS-13 in El Salvador. He illegally entered the U.S. and embarked on what authorities are calling a "swath of murder" by using guns, knives, clubs, and even machetes to kill his victims.

The Eastern District of New York’s U.S. Attorney Lorretta Lynch described Ortega’s crimes and stated: “Ortega committed heinous acts of violence in the name of MS-13, cutting a swath of murder from Brentwood to Far Rockaway, all within the span of a few weeks.” She added: “Today’s life sentence is a fitting end to Ortega’s reign of terror. He will now have the rest of his life to contemplate the just results of his allegiance to the killing machine known as MS-13.”
New York, NY—An illegal alien who sneaked across the porous U.S./Mexico border from El Salvador to go on an MS-13 gang crime spree and murder rampage has been sentenced to life in a U.S. prison.

Carlos Ortega (aka “Silencio”), a former MS-13 leader (Sitios Locos Salvatruchas clique of La Mara Salvatrucha), was sentence to life in prison after his March 21, 2013 convictions for racketeering, racketeering conspiracy, murder, assault with dangerous weapons, and related firearms and conspiracy offenses, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Ortega was a member of MS-13 in El Salvador. He illegally entered the U.S. and embarked on what authorities are calling a "swath of murder" by using guns, knives, clubs, and even machetes to kill his victims.

The Eastern District of New York’s U.S. Attorney Lorretta Lynch described Ortega’s crimes and stated: “Ortega committed heinous acts of violence in the name of MS-13, cutting a swath of murder from Brentwood to Far Rockaway, all within the span of a few weeks.” She added: “Today’s life sentence is a fitting end to Ortega’s reign of terror. He will now have the rest of his life to contemplate the just results of his allegiance to the killing machine known as MS-13.”

WE LET THE MURDERER LIVE BUT WE KEEP CITIZENS FROM HAVING BIG GULPS (soda's)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: and then the Knock Out Game   What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:42 pm

And then there is the Knock out Game which is not working so well these days with all the concealed carry fire arms! Oh and he learned a lesson? You think? Look at picture of shotgun and remarks on twitter???????? One more time when I gets out? Will eventually be last time.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/366605-marvell-weaver-fails-at-knock-out-game-gets-shot-and-arrested/?photo=2
Marvell Weaver: Teen Fails ‘Knockout Game,’ Gets Shot by Intended Victim (+Photos)

By Zachary Stieber, Epoch Times | November 21, 2013
Last Updated: November 22, 2013 2:22 pm

• What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Mweaver3-%281%29
PrevNext
What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Marvallweaver-75x50What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Mweaver3-%281%29-75x50

Marvell Weaver, a 17-year-old Lansing, MI resident, recently failed at the so-called knockout game and got shot and arrested.
The infamous game is where young people try to knock out random people with one punch.
Weaver hopped out of a van with two of his friends, and tried to attack an unidentified man with a taser.
But the taser didn’t work, and the would-be victim was conceal-carrying a .40 caliber pistol, reported WILX.
The man then shot Weaver twice, in the leg and near his spine, and Weaver was later arrested.
Weaver said that the one-year jail sentence he received was getting off easy.
What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Knockoutgame-676x406
A homeless man is punched as part of the “knockout game” in Chicago. (Screenshot/WILX)
“It was just a lesson learned,” Weaver said. “I wish I hadn’t played the game at all.”
Weaver said that he’s played the game with his friends six or seven times before.
“It wouldn’t be an every day game, just a certain game to be played
on certain days,” he said. “You don’t even try to rob them or anything.
That’s the game.”
He said they played it because he was dared, and he and his friends were usually high.

Weaver’s Facebook profile shows him drinking with friends, and in one picture he’s holding a shotgun.

What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. Marvellweaver-600x450

On Twitter, he posted earlier in the year that he would “blow your mouth back.”

Regarding the game, Robert Merritt, a police officer in Lansing, said that there’s a price to pay.
“A good example is Marvell Weaver,” he said.
And the man who was almost a victim–who was waiting for his
six-year-old daughter to be dropped off from school–said the game is no
joke.
If Weaver had succeeded in knocking him out, “My child would’ve been
left with the aftermath of seeing her father in any type of way I
would’ve been left,” the man said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.   What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:35 pm

I want you all to give what I am about to say some Very Serious Thought you may not have had yet.

When this Place Goes Under WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN YOUR LOCAL PRISON DOORS ARE OPENED?????

DO YOU THNK THOSE MURDERERS AND RAPISTS IN THERE ARE GOING TO MARCH ON THE WHITE HOUSE .... OR.... YOUR HOUSE?????

So let's get this straight right here!

What about Convicts... WELL give them a 50ft distance to turn and run? Just don't know do ya?

I feel better with the mountain lions and bears, speaking of which just last weekend was on a old trail (to undisclosed place) and encountered two recent dumps from bear/s, berries were primary food stuff... anyway, they are noisy you'll know when they are around... but also had something lerking in the brush so I stopped to listen as I bah blah blah and blah... no I won't actually shoot unless a protective stance is necessary... a warning shot will scare most things.
Where do I stand with the lawless ... well if you break in while home the rule is it is home invasion and situation dictates... and it will be very fluid depening on how many.

Oh, I do have a area resident repeat home theft of more than 3 times... keeps getting out.
Scopes out the neigborhoods while riding his kid around on a low power go-kart.... gives em time to look at what's available in your yard. And next door to my one of my rentals behind me which my daughter and grand daughter live in ... heroin addicts and their friends... thankfully the home may have been siezed and they have all left... I was praying that there would not be any drug deals going bad with gunfire with the grandkid next door... and since you wondered... no I would not hesitate!

Convicts not far from home... maybe 10 miles. Even Cops will give their advice on the distance rule.

Just remember all around you are mountain lions and bears some nice at the moment but when the zoo has no more food look out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.   What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:54 pm

There may have been more.
We're going out with the animals... it will be easier to co-exist. I'm an outdoors country boy... experience not necessary, knowlege in survial techniques, experience in -24, yes true handlotion will freeze, bonfires rule, Jeeps toughest four letter word rule but won't climb anything, big barrels are not for monkey's, magnums rule and don't refer to beer, Russians best know what hunters use and we don't talk deer loads here.. things @900yds can't hear after they fall... game over, scopes with no batteries rule, and last but not least True 4x4 locked up ATV's rule!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.   What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What man has done to God's Law, Illegal Alien Murder Spree.
Page 1 of 1