Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My minute of news while beating evil net scripts... 7.0 Argentiina, near S. Pole "BAD" warned

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My minute of news while beating evil net scripts... 7.0 Argentiina, near S. Pole "BAD" warned Empty
PostSubject: My minute of news while beating evil net scripts... 7.0 Argentiina, near S. Pole "BAD" warned   My minute of news while beating evil net scripts... 7.0 Argentiina, near S. Pole "BAD" warned I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:37 am

This is the warning we were told to watch for... there have been several 6's and now this one.

This morning I was up at 1:40am to look at the moon... shadow on top! Not good!

Time to get a sextant out and see how far we are off?

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/

sorry cannot post the picture... got an attack this morning but have fended off pretty well. Kinda goes with the malware report. Encrypted system files, sniffer and file change alert as well as new configuration file monitors are working well. I can tell as it is happening even without alarms, things slow down on connection but nothing breaks. Woopie. Got some text browsers too that don't allow cookies at all, can still see news reports without the monitoring or report back crap. But pictures are nice.

Anyways... planet not ok, too many volcano's, and now a bigger one close to the south pole... what was the warning? Tippiing of course... unless it is a fake too?

Just have to stay away from the Pacific and high enuff to avoid radiation... L.A. is having Nuke drills, and one article about West Coast Evac?????? Oh crap,
coupled with Chinese/Russian war games with US about US against them... what??? yeah, oh yeah!!! excuse to take guns and worse!!! News too crazy anymore!!! Look at stevequayle.com ... nothing is sane to report!
Back to top Go down

My minute of news while beating evil net scripts... 7.0 Argentiina, near S. Pole "BAD" warned
Page 1 of 1