Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret Empty
PostSubject: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

POPE RESIGNATION & FATIMA SECRET: DESTRUCTION OF CATHOLIC CHURCH PROPHESIED

by Dr. Michael Salla

The Pope’s resignation speech on Monday morning has left Vatican experts baffled over the real reason for his resignation. Most are dismissive of his stated health reason for resigning. Some commentators believe he was ordered to go by powerful behind the scenes forces who believed that the time was right for a new Pope. Some speculate that the Pope was ordered to resign by the Knights of Malta, a powerful behind the scenes Catholic order which has sovereign representative status at the United Nations. They may be right. After all, in 2005 when he began his Papacy, Pope Benedict was widely regarded as a place holder. Place holder for who? The Final Pope according to the Prophesy of the Popes who would rule during the dissolution of the Catholic Church. What would emerge after the end of the Papacy and the Catholic Church, a new spiritual belief system based on world unity? What set of global events could usher in the dissolution of organized religion? For an answer, we can investigate the 1917 Fatima incident which Pope Benedict played a role in interpreting back in May 2000.

Read more ....
http://exopolitics.org/tag/fatima/

Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret Fatima-UFO
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:58 pm

i think this malachy prophesy stuff is all a bunch of hokey....had this been ingrained in the bible,with a biblical basis,then yeah, i would be all ears ....the only thing that would concern me,is if it becomes a "self-fulfilling" type of thing,with certain elements working to bring it about,and that is entirely possible,but not likely...remember,.its the catholic church,headed by a man who claims to be taking the place of Jesus/Yeshua,carrying the torch for nimrod and the babylonian mystery religion and worshipping the queen of heaven....i may be wrong,but this will probably turn out to be much ado about nothing.....its still the modern version of the "holy roman empire" and its roots are anchored in paganism
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:38 pm

Don't think so - there's too much evidence that it has proved accurate through the centuries. And it isn't just the Catholic Church as it always has been that is a player. It's a church where Lucifer has been officially enthroned, where a cabal of Satanist pedophiles are doing black magick rituals, and all manner of evil. A church that's heading into doctrine that says "aliens" are our space brothers and it's heresy to speak against them or doubt their existence. We're in the twilight zone for real now.

While it has to be carefully discerned, there have been extra-biblical prophecies before that were of God. But they always correspond with the Bible. If they violate Scripture, then they're clearly false. But this seems to agree more than anything else because of the timing - events are breaking in many areas, everything is converging on this time period. That's amazing considering this was written hundreds of years ago.
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I'd have to agree with you Internet Pilgrim. There was even a Pope who was prophesied to be born under a certain shift in the Moon, and it happened. You can not predict that. Whether this prophecy was given by God or a Satan is what I would debate.

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:28 pm

I agree with youll in different ways. . . . I woukd like to add,i believe the Roman Catholic vatican looks forward to the ac coming on the sceen. . . . . And i believe they are in contact with fallen angels. . . . As aliens. . . . . And are helping them prepare for a disclosure. And i also believe they are trying to make the malachy prophecies come true. They know the pope will be a false prophet,vatican destroyed,and move its headquarters to Jerusalem. . . . . and i think they welcome this
Back to top Go down
Spyro

Spyro

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:12 am

When I heard that the Vatican got the "go ahead" to establish a new state inside Jerusalem, the first thing that came to my mind was "This is their move towards rebuilding the Temple and enthroning the Son of Perdition".

Curiosity is the inheritance of mankind. Frequently we want to know something only because it needs to be kept secret.

Just as luck appears in three so does misfortune. Because you don't want to see it, you don't see it coming. Even if you notice it you don't say anything, and if you're told you don't listen. Then boom, the end comes. In our world, if you miss the first sign you're dead let alone all three signs

My blog: http://timeisdistance.blogspot.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret   Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pope Resignation & Fatima Secret
Page 1 of 1