Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such Empty
PostSubject: just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such   just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:27 pm

The color indigo, favorite here on the forum... but give me prussian blue in watercolor, or cobalt blue in automotive paint.

unfortunately indigo does not show severity of trouble... just yellow thru red.

I like the old House of Color synthetic laquer paint for cars/motorcycles, good Windsor Newton water colors & Kodachrome 25 if you can keep still .. landscape picture film.
Really good 3D intuitive animation programs and CAD design too.

I'm an artist... a machinist/die maker... things need to work and flow the way I want to work so that I can create those thought out works!

Right now I'm creating another encrypted computer system with sniffer, file changer alert and firewall... the BSD system was not secure enough and suffered a failure... so yes, someone has an interest in some of those sites I visit and I the target... but we have one that is hard to get at so NOW I create it's clone... ya need backup!
One Mac with undisclosed system type and odd code + encrypted and 2 firewalls does well. Now the PC laptop that just died, is getting a new paint job and motor.

Yes I used to paint with laquer.. oh what wonderful fading flames and brandy wine red, 30 thin coats with 3 in clear, so shinny you don't need to rub, wax ... just look into it's mirror to see the power lines across the street.. little black lines to nowhere.

And water color sci-fi types some of them near collisions of meteors rounding the moon and whizzing past the earth with a viewpoint at a cliff with barren tree and flowers overlooking ocean waves reflecting a dark starry night. Oh the quash with specs of white and faint colors. Ah.

Photography and the landscapes and wildlife... and then the hot rod in me at the lakes taking photos of my favorite Crackerbox race boats rounding a corner in 3's or more, sounds of bottoms slapping on the water with the roar of the V-8's and the spray.

Ah yes there is much more to this news re-reporter than meets the eye or the text.

I could go on...

Our Lord has my heart, sole and love, mixed in with Our Fathers Creation, family, and things I like to do, outdoor stuff and Smokey is a big part too... good watch dog!

Just some reflecting I guess, lately I just can't seem to get enough of the back country and God's trees and views, I am very connected there, wind in the trees. grass and small water falls a favorite too... take a wide angle lens and make it seem large and slow shutter speed to make it rush.

Recently, last outing .. picked up some beautiful long pine cones for Thanksgiving decorations.

oops getting to long.

Back to top Go down

just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such   just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 3:39 pm

oh yeah, just about done with javacrap... too many beasts with multiple eye's looking along with the diseases beasts bring. stench has just about done me in... too many fixes on the laptop.

One word.... GET RID OF LASER MICE!!!! NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HANDS.
Get a usb touchpad like Addesso from Amazon... comes in one for both Mac/PC and the plus is that your hand and wrist won't suffer as well as Laser frying your nerves!
pass that along!
Back to top Go down

just some stuff from spring, the guy.. person... reflecting and such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: