Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upperclass twit of the year

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Upperclass twit of the year Empty
PostSubject: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Ah DelfI...reaching into the bag and pulling out a classic! One of my all-time fav's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
Ah DelfI...reaching into the bag and pulling out a classic! One of my all-time fav's. Very Happy
lol! "And Oliver has run himself over"!lol! It's so funny I can barely stand it! I've only watched it like dozens of times! Smile I posted it to cheer DudeV up cheers I'm glad you loved it too! Smileparty [quote]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Yeah, that was really funny. I'd never seen that clip before.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:13 pm

researcher wrote:
Yeah, that was really funny. I'd never seen that clip before.

Python is the best.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Saw this today and was reminded of this silly thread. :joker:

Upperclass twit of the year Ministry-of-silly-walks-la-marche-futile-demotivational-poster-1281994413
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 pm

That is funny! Is that what a sprinter really looks like slowed down? Crack me up! lol!
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Unfortunately, no...but it would be awesome if it were. Just cleverly omitted hurdles in this one.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:26 pm

Oh duh! Rolling Eyes lol! Thanks for keepin it real Fishes! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:35 pm

Might as well add in the original, I can't believe it still makes me laugh after all these years.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 pm

Sometimes I sing the Lumberjack Song for my Honey, he just shakes his head and rolls his eyes. It would be so much funnier if he sang it to me!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:54 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
Unfortunately, no...but it would be awesome if it were. Just cleverly omitted hurdles in this one.

Well rats! I see what you mean, fishesnloaves, and I think you are probably right. Someone did do a mighty good job of removing those hurdles. It's still funny though.

DelfI, that video was just to much. I doubt if the Python type stuff would play well in today's prime time. Too bad that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upperclass twit of the year   Upperclass twit of the year I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upperclass twit of the year
Page 1 of 1