Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I have never listened to this show before. Today I went to give her a try and look what I found....http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/03/10/prophetic-fulfillment-in-the-news

This will be my last show on radio until Jesus returns. Everything will be going hot very soon. I will not be discussing the latest news, and yes, we are in the Great Tribulation. Please take what I say seriously, and get yourself off the social networking sites NOW. I urge you to have your bug-out bags and last minute details ready to go TODAY, and listen to the Holy Spirit before you do anything. God bless you all.[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
michael371
Elite

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 pm

unfortunately,i am very hard of hearing and her voice falls into the range that i just can't hear well enough to decipher what she is saying....can you give me a short synopsis of what she said?....it would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:32 pm

She's spooked by N.Korea, Syria and the Brown Dwarf. I don't blame her. It is spooky, although it sounds like a SouthPark episode.....

apparently her listener numbers are low and she's had it. Sad

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke Img_5712
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Here is the show name and direct audio link:

WELCOME to the GREAT TRIBULATION

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-news/2013/03/10/prophetic-fulfillment-in-the-news.mp3
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:19 pm

What's wrong with social network sites? (I thank God for sites like this one.)

Go? GO where? Didn't think I needed to pack a bag for the rapture!!! But, I was perplexed by the parable of the 10 brides that waited for the bridegroom to return. 5 were foolish and quickly ran out of oil for their lamps because the groom was delayed and 5 brought extra oil for their lamps. So for me...I bought extra flashlights and batteries. The story didn't say they packed all their belongings or even pack a lunch. Maybe I'm too literal? Maybe I'm just thinking the Lord will provide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I think she was talking, facebook and Twitter. But at the end, she says she may be back. I feel sorry for her, she's completely freaked out, you can hear it in her voice, it's trembling but she seems very nice.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:29 pm

Personally, I'm preparing my mental state for calamity and spanish inquisition and shtf and planetx if it turns out to be rapture then party praise GOD but something bad is going to have to happen to freak me out as of yet, because I just get giddier everyday! happy dance

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Amen sister Delfi! praise GOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
What's wrong with social network sites? (I thank God for sites like this one.)

Go? GO where? Didn't think I needed to pack a bag for the rapture!!! But, I was perplexed by the parable of the 10 brides that waited for the bridegroom to return. 5 were foolish and quickly ran out of oil for their lamps because the groom was delayed and 5 brought extra oil for their lamps. So for me...I bought extra flashlights and batteries. The story didn't say they packed all their belongings or even pack a lunch. Maybe I'm too literal? Maybe I'm just thinking the Lord will provide. Very Happy

Between Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc. "they" have more information about us than many people could imagine. It would make the Stasi drool. There's a link right now at Drudge [could somebody grab the link for me, please?] about how some researchers used Facebook to determine all sorts of things about people that they didn't explicitly share on Facebook. Want an easy way to identify the Christians? There it is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Facebook report from Drudge below:

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/09c8172c-8a45-11e2-bf79-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2NITTKeVT

And, we already know that many places like Facebook, Google, Twitter, whatever, are at their heart CIA or some other alphabet agency constructs. They may not start out that way but they end up that way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Thanks, researcher. Yep, the NSA is digitizing just about everything into their databases. And for what purpose? They won't say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Elizabeth Mattke   Dr. Elizabeth Mattke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke
Page 1 of 1