Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb Empty
PostSubject: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:10 am

Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb PopeFrancisNewWorld

It’s still too early to say whether Francis is spearheading a “Vatican spring” or if he will be the Final Pope that steers the Church through the time just before the return of Jesus Christ. But it is undeniable that he is significantly improving the way Europeans and people all over the world think about the Mother Church [...] It now seems to be trying to mix a “perfect” blend of secularism and mystery—just enough of each to create a mysterious force modern people are willing to yield to. Like Pope Francis, Bible prophecy says that, in the end-time, the Roman Catholic Church’s leadership will appear to be gentle, sincere and “like a lamb.” In many ways, this description fits the new pope better than any other in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
the_sign

PostSubject: Note well :   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 pm

to show how erroneous some reporting can be, at the time the original post was entered here, Petrus Romanus was the victim of a false imprisonment and robbery committed by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and so it continues with 349 days remaining until the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

That means you don't have much time to undo your crime.
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 1:46 pm

i have no doubt that the reprobate wearing the fish hat is the two-horned beast of revelation 13, but the modern day version of the whore of babylon, catholicism, and their  "saint malachy" prophecies are utterly ridiculous and just another false avenue that can make you get lost....i respect the hell out of tom horn, but his pushing of this non-issue is disappointing to me
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Where does Bible prophecy say that the R.C church specifically will be in leadership?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2018 3:06 pm

Yaddy wrote:
Where does Bible prophecy say that the R.C church specifically will be in leadership?

It doesn't. However there is that office of false prophet. He'd make a mighty dandy one in my opinion. And the R.C. and company are working towards that "we are the world" ecumenical "let's all join in" church. And the vatican really, really, REALLY wants that temple mount in Jerusalem. That's a fact anyone with a search engine can verify.

I'm not dogmatic about any of it but I like to keep my options open. And giving Tom Horn credit where credit is due, he DID accurately predict the step down of the former pope about a year before it happened.

The Malachi thing . . . jury is still out on that one. I'm not real sold on it though.

We'll all just have to wait on the Lord to see what He does with any of this.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 1:26 am

I thought I heard that the R.C. church as in the pope already ran/owned the temple mount and Jerusalem....(I could have heard wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 6:07 am

I remember Yaddy.  We were not happy!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/12814    January 2013

An historic agreement has been drafted between Israel and the Vatican. The Israeli authorities have granted the Pope an official seat in the room where the Last Supper is believed to have taken place, on Mount Zion in Jerusalem, and where David and Solomon, Jewish kings of Judea, are considered by some researchers, to also be buried.

It is the culmination of a long campaign by the Catholic Church to regain religious stewardship over the place where Jesus is supposed to have broken bread and drunk wine with his disciples on the eve of his crucifixion.
This is an enormous issue pushed through without any public debate.

According to our sources, the agreement, which is expected to be ratified next June, gives the Pope a “special authority” over the second floor of the building, so that Christian pilgrims will be able to celebrate religious functions like Pope John Paul did in 2000.
The agreement constitutes Israel’s capitulation to the Vatican’s efforts to “Christianize” the holy site, like when a Catholic convent was built in Auschwitz.

The Catholic Church has long wanted control over part of the area on Mt. Zion so as to turn it into an international religious center for Catholics. The blueprint of the agreement reads as follows: “The Vatican hands over this use of the Cenacle to the Custody of the Holy Land which will keep the Cenacle open from 6 AM to 8 AM for the celebration of the Holy Mass”.

Other articles:  https://duckduckgo.com/?q=The+Pope+purchased+a+seat+at+King+David%27s+temple&t=ffsb&ia=web

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
the_sign

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:21 pm

Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2018 1:51 pm

the_sign wrote:
Regular updates to the countdown to the Day of the Lord by the sign of the Son of Man in Heaven at :

http://risen-from-the-dead.forumotion.com/

Good news!  We are NOT listed on that website as being a forum of the damned.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb   Petrus Romanus: Two Horns Like A Lamb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1