Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sadistic Cops Videotape Themselves Torturing Mentally Ill Man With Taser

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sadistic Cops Videotape Themselves Torturing Mentally Ill Man With Taser Empty
PostSubject: Sadistic Cops Videotape Themselves Torturing Mentally Ill Man With Taser   Sadistic Cops Videotape Themselves Torturing Mentally Ill Man With Taser I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 10:29 pm

My last post for tonight... I came across this before ending the depressing view of news sites... I don't like what I see happening to all these police departments around the country.. and this is just one example... if they do this sort of stuff now ..................what will they be doing to the rest of us when shtf ????????????????????????????????????????????

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Sadistic_Cops_Videotape_Themselves_Torturing_Mentally_Ill_Man_With_Taser/30674/0/38/38/Y/M.html

November 27, 2013
ShareThis
Source: Matt Staggs, Disinfo

As stupid as they are sadistic, a bunch of cops and their paramedic buddies taped themselves torturing a mentally ill man witha  stun gun.  Naturally, they uploaded it to YouTube.
Via BoingBoing:
Quote :
Police and paramedics in Millvale, Pa., were recorded on video laughing as they repeatedly stunned a handcuffed and mentally-ill man as he pounded his head against the side of a desk. The video–predictably–ended up on YouTube, and the police officers involved became targets of an FBI investigation and a federal lawsuit.
Keep reading.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1