Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:23 am

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! CometStarrs

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Tom Horn Spoke Of To Appear Today Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! Comet-pan-starrs-sky-map

On March 12 and 13, the comet Pan-STARRS (Pan-demonium, all the demons) will appear close to the moon, possibly even silhouetting it according to SPACE.com stargazing columnist Geoff Gaherty, an astronomer with the Starry Night Education night sky software company. Then on April 3, the comet should be in the same part of the sky as the Andromeda Galaxy. Although the comet won't still be visible with the naked eye, stargazers with telescopes could still get a nice view of the comet and galaxy, Gaherty explained. Pan-STARRS has already put on a show for stargazers in the Southern Hemisphere. It is one of several comets in the night sky expected to dazzle observers this year. Last month, amateur astronomers managed to photograph Pan-STARRS and another celestial wanderer — Comet Lemmon — at the same time to document rare photos of two comets together in the night sky...

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! Comet-pan-starrs-close-up-gingin-observatory

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/03/08/naked-eye-comet-pan-starrs-at-its-brightest-this-weekend/
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:27 am

You know the name of this comet is after the telescope, it's an anagram. I think calling it a demon comet because it has Pan in it is kind of silly. Moreso considering Pan was a very minor demigod in Greek Myth that actually dies..... He was more of a mutant than a demigod who's only real power came from his flute, other than that he was a randy, rapine mutant.

I think it does a disservice to a beautiful comet to compare it to a stinky, dingy half goat rapist......
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:30 am

Not anagram..... what is the word? faceypalm come on brain, need more coffee
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 am

Thinking about it a little more, you could say the reeds of his flute were akin to the bones of the maiden he chased to her death. Altogether a nasty fella. Psycho
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

Eponym?
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:23 pm

I can't find the Moon!!!! scared Maybe it's too early...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:41 pm

There is a chevron shape cloud right where I think the moon should be.... and I cut my finger oiling my kitana, grrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!   Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signs In The Sky: Demon Comet Near Moon When Final Conclave Begins!
Page 1 of 1