Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  Empty
PostSubject: Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions    Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Just an FYI.

http://www.slideshare.net/SpyFiles/unfunded-pension-obligations-chapter-9-remedy-28093239

Plan accordingly.

"The pension underfunding crisis has reached a level of insanity – it

is now time for a change, adult supervision and hard determination

of what is affordable and what is not" - Gives you a little insight into their thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions    Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:12 pm

It's not just the bankers. Politicians promised more than they knew could ever possibly be delivered -- all in the name of buying votes.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions    Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:30 am

Kitiara wrote:
It's not just the bankers.  Politicians promised more than they knew could ever possibly be delivered -- all in the name of buying votes.
I agree 100%. I was addressing more 'we are where we are NOW', while politicians are largely responsible for the situation they have little sway in the court system. (theoretically)

Once everyone, & I do mean federal/state/local governments are insolvent its a little disconcerting to see target #1 for the financial world is retirees. I posted a story awhile back about Greek pensioners deliberately infecting themselves with HIV to become eligible for the 1k (in USD) stipend provided by the EURO to those suffering with HIV. I guess they'd rather die of pneumonia in a few years than die of starvation in a few months.

Leviticus 19:32
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
32 Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honor the person of the old man, and dread thy God: I am the Lord.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions    Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 pm

nice thread UP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions    Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banksters intend to 'adjust' pensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: