Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. Empty
PostSubject: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:53 pm

If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/01/obamacare-website-maker-runs-failed-army-human-terrain-system-program/

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/12/02/the-shocking-truth-about-who-wrote-obamacare/
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. Empty
PostSubject: Re: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Wow, scathing articles! Robert Creamer. Never heard of him until I read these articles. Keep eyes on this man everyone. I, as many of us here, have probably wondered more that once just who it was that wrote obummercare. Now we have a name, a bio, and a face.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Read more about Robert Creamer at the following link.  He's the husband of the Marxist Congresswoman Rep. Jan Schakowsky (Dem. Ill.).

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2438
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:10 pm

it's all about the destruction of the USA, nothing more, nothing less.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Agreed, Scott!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will.   If this article does not convince you that the Obama administration is nothing but a criminal enterprise organization, nothing will. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1