Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POPE FRANCIS I: YOUR EXHORTATION IS MARXIST

Go down 
AuthorMessage

POPE FRANCIS I: YOUR EXHORTATION IS MARXIST Empty
PostSubject: POPE FRANCIS I: YOUR EXHORTATION IS MARXIST   POPE FRANCIS I: YOUR EXHORTATION IS MARXIST I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:28 am

http://www.newswithviews.com/Barnewall/marilyn193.htm

PART 1

By Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall
December 1, 2013
NewsWithViews.com

On November 26, 2013, two days before America’s celebratory day of Thanksgiving for the freedoms our Founding Fathers gave this Great Nation, Pope Francis I issued from the Vatican a 50,000 word “apostolic exhortation” (an 84 page Papal opinion). His opposition to capitalism and support for liberation theology was made quite clear. You can download the Pope’s commentary here.

Liberation theology was called a “Marxist myth” by the new Pope’s predecessor, Pope Benedict XVI. Conspiracy theorists can have a good night’s entertainment putting together a case for a forced retirement for Pope Benedict so a new Pope, Francis I who is more friendly to communist philosophies, could take control of the Catholic Church to help the communist-based New World Order move into high gear.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but the comments of Pope Francis certainly raised the hair on the back of my neck. I realize he is from South America where Liberation theology has a strong foothold, and I realize that His Holiness is far more qualified than I in the Catechism of the Holy Mother Church. But based on Pope Francis I’s comments about capitalism, I also realize that I am more qualified than he to define the values and downfalls of the system of economics known as capitalism.

Before providing comments of Pope Francis I, some definitional clarity of specific terms Pope Francis used is required. Anyone who reads my articles knows that I strongly believe that defining one’s words is the only means by which truth can be identified. According to an ancient Chinese philosopher, wisdom begins with the understanding of the meaning of the words we use. I agree with that thought.

MORE@LINK ABOVE
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1