Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> Empty
PostSubject: Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>   Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:28 am

Hope those living in northern states heeded my warning to prepare for this winter... you know who controls the weather now and they will turn it on u!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518052/Winter-super-storm-strikes-24-states-affecting-millions.html

'Polar Express' blast hits half the US as millions are warned to prepare for the worst storm in a decade with temperatures dropping to MINUS 40

Areas of Montana and the Dakotas were forecast to reach lows in the minus-20s
Storm hit the northern Rockies, dumping up to 2 feet of snow in the mountains and in Yellowstone National Park

By Associated Press

PUBLISHED: 07:47 EST, 4 December 2013 | UPDATED: 10:00 EST, 4 December 2013

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2518052/Winter-super-storm-strikes-24-states-affecting-millions.html#ixzz2mWoK99Z0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>   Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:33 am

Only half my wood is stacked... BUT has been on site for 3 months. my boots by the door in the mud room and Drover on its hook with rain hat. I have yet to move the plow blade for the 4x4 ATV to the Garage for easy installation out of weather. But I am ready... solar to charge batteries for lighting when power goes out, camping shower bag, wood stove to heat water and cook soup etc, hand held scanner for info. Snow shoes if necessary.
Are you ready? Do it, don't wait... the Lord said pray that these things do not come to pass in winter!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>   Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 4:51 pm

North Central Texas reporting spoons in the Persimmon seeds, wet slushy weather ahead. Cool
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>   Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 pm

They evidently expect quite a mess (or are intend on making one). I passed 2 very, very large T.V. trucks today in the midwest headed northbound. 1 CNN mobile 'whatever' truck & an NBC truck of the same variety. NOT locals, the large traveling variety I used to see showing up in FL when a hurricane was inbound. There was also a small convoy of electric company bucket trucks headed to what will soon be overtime central. I'm guessing headed to STL or CHI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>   Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Warnings for Extreme Cold and Ice >>
Page 1 of 1