Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness Empty
PostSubject: Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness   Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/expert-testifies-to-congress-that-obamas-ignoring-laws-could-lead-to-overthrow-of-government/

"On Tuesday, Michael Cannon, Cato Institute’s Director of Health Policy Studies, testified before a congressional committee about the dangers of the president’s legal behavior.
“There is one last thing to which the people can resort if the government does not respect the restrains that the constitution places on the government,” Cannon said. “Abraham Lincoln talked about our right to alter our government or our revolutionary right to overthrow it.”" “If the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they.”

Just for background, Michael Cannon is extremely liberal; but not delusional.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness   Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness   Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 11:15 am

spring2 wrote:
I posted the video yesterday @ https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t5448-expert-testifies-to-congress-that-obamas-ignoring-laws-could-lead-to-overthrow-of-government
Sorry, missed it, I'm more of a reader. The transcripts sink in a little more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness   Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:13 pm

no prob, just posted for the video for peeps to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness   Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Serious hardly covered D.C. hearing regarding O'bombers lawlessness
Page 1 of 1