Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Empty
PostSubject: Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest?   Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:54 pm

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/StrategicPerspectives.htm

December 6, 2013
RNN SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE REPORT

Strategic Perspectives speaker raises eyebrows

By Donna Howell
Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp2I cannot help myself. I just have to share some of my thoughts on Dr. Thomas Horn’s 2013 Strategic Perspectives Conference Presentation.
And is it not strange that, until Thomas Horn and Cris Putnam finally addressed the issue in their book Petrus Romanus, nobody would think to publish a thorough investigation of the details surrounding a nine-hundred-year-old medieval prophecy that is at its end?
Reportedly, in the 1100s, Malachy O’Morgair penned “The Prophecy of the Popes,” which over the years was often eerily accurate in its predictions. Beginning with a cryptic warning of God bringing the ultimate future judgment upon His people, the prophecy proceeds to describe each pope subsequently from that time forward until the last and final pope. The current pope, according to the prophecy, is the last.
The ancient prophecy that had been kept in the Vatican’s vaults for hundreds of years (according to tradition) was revealed to the world in 1595, over 400 years after the writings were allegedly inscribed. Petrus Romanus author Tom Horn addressed this with profound simplicity and a refreshing non-bias in his lecture at the recent Strategic Perspectives Conference put on by the Koinonia Institute. “In 1595, a Benedictine historian by the name of Arnold Wion publishes the Prophecy of the Popes. He takes it out of the archives, puts it in his seventeen-hundred-page book Lignum Vitae…and it is now in the public forum. And here is the mystery. From that day, and forward, the Prophecy of the Popes often seemed to increase in terms of its accuracy. If it had been a fraud concocted in the 1590s [to make the first list of prophecies seem real], then you would expect it from that time forward, now that we can watch it, to fall apart, and it hasn’t.”
Horn explains that there are three approaches one can take upon observing for themselves the astounding precision of the Prophecy of the Popes. These are: 1) the prophecy was divinely inspired by God; 2) the prophecy was demonically inspired and is part of a great deception; or 3) that “for whatever reason, this document has held a place of importance in the minds of the cardinal electors, and they have only been electing popes that could be seen in one way or another as fulfilling their line in the prophecy, and therefore it has become a self-fulfilling prophecy, whether or not it was ever originally given by God or the devil.”
Despite the argument surrounding what the driving force may be behind these ancient documents, the predictions have brought us to the worldwide popularity and leadership of the current, and according to the prophecy, final, pope. Yet, whether one regarded themselves as a believer or merely an observer thus far, our arrival at the end of the passage where “there will sit Peter the Roman…[and] the city of seven hills [Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people” has all eyes watching, waiting to see what God or the Church does with these circumstances, and Pope Francis’ role.
All this is made further intriguing by the fact that Horn and his co-author Cris Putnam were somehow able to predict the resignation of Pope Benedict XVI to the very month, and to do so a year before anybody else (including members of the Vatican government) knew he woulda papal event that had not happened in over 600 years. They also warned the public not to expect a literal “man named Peter” to be the final pope. This too they did in print and on television a year in advance. Did they have inside knowledge, which they haven't yet disclosed? Even the Italian media wants to know the answer to that question.
Nonetheless, and disturbingly so, Horn continues on to address the many varying ways that Bergoglio “has gone out of his way to attach himself to the literal title of ‘Peter the Roman.’” (These details include his choosing of a namesake, Francis of Assisi, who was born Giovanni and later changed his name to Francesco di Pietro [Peter] di Bernardone, which can be rendered “Peter the Roman,” and Francis’ own prophecies referring to an end-times pope as a great deceiver and destroyer. The list of amazing facts goes on, but it is simply too exhaustive to get into in depth in an editorial of this length.)
Turning his focus to a darker and, yes, more extraterrestrial angle here, Tom asks what in the world the Vatican is doing on Mt. Graham. And what are they looking at with the world’s largest binocular telescope and infrared instrument named “LUCIFER”?
This is one of those classic moments where, approaching things with fair journalism in mind, I have to implore my readers to understand that this article is not written for those who believe in aliens, or those who do not believe in aliens, or for that matter, those who are undecided. No, in fact, it does not matter what you believe about extraterrestrial life… Regarding all of the items I touch on below (including some ideas that will very likely shock you), it is what the Vatican is doing on Mt. Graham and what they believe, and what they are preparing to do with their research that will affect the globe.
As thoroughly researched and exposed in Exo-Vaticana by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, on a mountain in southeastern Arizona, the Vatican is using the largest and some of the most sophisticated space equipment for more than just stargazing. As Horn relates in his Strategic Perspectives lecture, in an interview between Art Bell and Malachi Martin, this is “because at the highest levels of Vatican governance and geopolitics, they know what is approaching the Earth, and that it will be of the utmost importance in coming years.” Conferences and gatherings including personalities of the oldest, most prolifically intelligent scientific bodies in the world have come together to discuss “the detection of extraterrestrial life and the consequences for science and society.”
Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp5Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp1Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp6Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp3Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Sp4
Tom walks past reserved seats as the overcrowded
theater had people standing against the walls.
"Nobody I respect more than Tom Horn," says Dr.
Chuck Missler as he introduces Tom.
Power Point images and never before heard details
keeps crowd "Oohing" and "Awing."
Tom gets animated as the old preacher in him
gets a bit roused over what's coming.
The crowd begins rising to a standing ovation as
Tom makes his final statements.
Personally, I am not interested in promoting the idea of attempting communication with potential life on other planets, but whether I like it or not, and whether you like it or not, this is a motion the Vatican is heading toward with breakneck speed. But to what end?

MORE@LINK ABOVE^
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: