Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:50 am

Have any of you heard of this or seen it for yourselves?  Last night between one and two in the morning, my son looked outside and saw that the sky was strangely light, but the color of the light was red.  He went outside and walked around the house to see if there was a source for the light, but he didn’t see any single point of illumination.  The weather here is cold, in the twenties, and we had a thick layer of fog and cloudy skies.  The moon was half full, but couldn’t be seen because of the cloud cover.

He said that the red faded to black as it approached the horizons and was the same in every direction.  But the whole sky was a luminescent red. We’ve never seen such a thing.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Uhhh, this doesn't sound good to me.
If ISON'S tail is coming over Earth, between Sun and Moon we might expect to see Sun turn red in evening, and if this late time of night the Moon would be in same direction might also turn Red and cause fog to seem the same.

I wouldn't expect color yet but who knows for sure ... but we are warned about this and also to pray these things do not come to pass during winter... and why?
I feel the powers have manipulated the Jet Stream to bring moisture from the pacific up through the artic and Canada in order to freeze us over. My opinion of course.. but I do watch the Jet Stream and noticed something that looks like redirection events and it is pronounced.
The why? So they can take advantage of us, stop / slow travel, cold kills, no crops growing lack of food, unprepared people freeze, tptb move to say we will help and take arms and place people in camps for their own good.

Far fetched... I am not so sure.

Look at the video's I posted yesterday of ISON tail path and the fact it has broken up and parts are tumbling as well as what the Lisbon Astronomical Observatory says!

Keep watchful about the Color of the Sun and Moon it may be our only visual warning!
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:15 pm

I do agree with Spring on the need to be watchful, in particular to the remnants of ISON's tail.

As for the phenomenon you described with the red clouds...

Actually, we get that a lot here in Colorado...in nearly the exact conditions you described.  The red clouds are reflecting from lights below.  It's kind of weird, but it doesn't happen here in the summer or when it is warmer...just cold and usually snowy too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 pm

Thank you, Spring.  I have been keeping an eye on ISON and the other comets and fields of debris that threaten us.  It was the first thing I thought about when my son told me what he had seen.

Fishandloaves, thank you for your response.  I can see how that would be possible in an urban area, but we don't have enough lights on the ground to achieve the affect my son described.  Are you in an urban or suburban area?
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 pm

We are in south suburban Denver, but see them when they form to the south and west (not nearly as many lights) just as often as to the north over Denver proper.  In the dark of night, it can look a little eerie and almost glowing.  It also does taper off back to "normal" night closer to the horizon. 

It may or may not be the same thing, but it does sound close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 4:03 pm

That is very interesting.  It was light enough to read a newspaper - the light must be able to travel long distances in that spectrum.

Eerie indeed.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Very likely its terrestrial lights reflecting/refracting off of the barium & aluminium in chemtrails.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:20 am

quietobserver wrote:
Very likely its terrestrial lights reflecting/refracting off of the barium & aluminium in chemtrails.

That's what I was going to suggest as well.

We had a very notable, solid red sunrise across the horizon this morning.  I'm
going to guess the 'red skies at morn' are caused by water in the lower
atmosphere also relecting/refracting certain color wavelengths.
Different circumstance, same principle.

And the color was trapped by the fog, low cloud ceiling,
and couldn't disperse into the atmosphere as it normally would.

Last thought is that the 'source' of the red light need not have been a
red light.  Just that the 'red' spectrum is what was refracted out and
reflected.  [or something like that.. Laughing]

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:14 am

Thanks, all of you, for your input. 
We looked outside early this morning and the sky was black again.  The only difference between this morning and yesterday's early morning was the fog - no fog last night.  Same temperature and cloudy skies.  So, the fog is obviously "catching" the red light somehow.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:44 pm

"FOG" is a ground layer (reminder).

On another note Rose, if you are in KY you're in 'strangeness' central regardless of what anyone says..........................Ft. Knox Gold, Bourbon (Co.), Army bases, horse races, etc. etc., not exactly an insignificant slice of the world; par 72 golf course named 'valhalla'.......
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:23 am

We had fog last week, heavy in the morning and when I left around 9  I thought it was smoke! It was red and darkens to grey as it got higher. I also saw a whole bank of it today. Also a dirty red color.

I grew up in the ozarks and I know fog. This must be some rare Texas fog Smile  I've never seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night   Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Red Light in Middle of the Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: