Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YOUR NEW P O LICE forse...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YOUR NEW P O LICE forse... Empty
PostSubject: YOUR NEW P O LICE forse...   YOUR NEW P O LICE forse... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Pix: Here Ya Go.... No More Just Rumor... They're Heeere....

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013 18:43:59

They really are here, it just isn’t rumor any more. This recently received from a friend.who said So, as I was about to park, I saw this vehicle, so I quickly got out of my car and took a picture as it drove by.

YOUR NEW P O LICE forse... Feds
read label before using!

As the driver saw me do this, he slammed on the brakes, and asked, “Do you have a problem?” To which I replied, “Just taking a picture. Is that illegal now?” He then eked forward a few feet and stayed there in the middle of the road for about a minute and a half until a car approached him from behind, forcing him to move…

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the FEDERAL POLICE FORCE (or Federal Protective Service, or United States Secret Service Uniformed Division as they are also known) we have been hearing about and the actual recipients of all that billions (yes, billions) of rounds of ammunition that is being produced for and procured by the Social Security Admin, The IRS, and other various government agencies for what purpose.

They are here, right in Down town Grand Junction Colorado…What is the real purpose of a Federal Protective Service and why do we need them?

Feel safe yet??
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

YOUR NEW P O LICE forse... Empty
PostSubject: Re: YOUR NEW P O LICE forse...   YOUR NEW P O LICE forse... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am

I used to see them all the time in FL, as in on a daily basis if I was out running errands or out & about. So many & so frequently I didn't realize someone would take it as unusual somewhere else in the U.S.
. I always assumed they were drug or illegal alien related.

Specifically if you're interested; Miami, Tampa, & Orlando have them all over the place.
Back to top Go down

YOUR NEW P O LICE forse...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: