Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WAITING……L. A. Marzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WAITING……L. A. Marzulli Empty
PostSubject: WAITING……L. A. Marzulli   WAITING……L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:49 am

WAITING……

Posted by lamarzulli on December 11, 2013

WAITING……L. A. Marzulli End-time

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Note #1 – Now that we have the books in—Finally—we are shipping all orders!  Thanks for your patience!

Note #2 – There’s some really great links to articles in, In Other News!

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2 Peter 3:4
For many of us who visit this BLOG, we are all waiting for the Return of the King, Jesus.  To others, His return is a BIG pie-in-the-sky myth and anyone who would cling to this “fable” is hopelessly lost in a Biblical delusion. However, the signs are all around us of His return—check out some of the links I posted, In other News!

What differentiates the Bible, or as I prefer to call it, The Guidebook to the Supernatural, is the thread of prophecy which starts in Genesis and finishes in the book of Revelation.  There is no other book like it on the planet, which calls out with great specificity, future events. 

Most churches avoid the teaching of prophecy, yet much of the “new testament” is exactly that, prophetic words of warning.  Why is this?  How do we deal with the words of Jesus when he warns us, Even the elect would be deceived if that were possible?  (Mark 13:22)   He’s warning us, of what is coming from a vantage point of almost 2000 years ago?

WAITING……L. A. Marzulli Patents

In the Old Testament, we read in Daniel 12:4: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.  Are we in the time period where this rings true? Are the words of Daniel, which have been “shut up until the time of the end,”  becoming a reality now?

Yesterday, I boarded a plane and five hours later found myself in snow-covered Pennsylvania!  Go back 150 years and this would have been thought of as pure fantasy.  Knowledge increases exponentially, as seen here in this graph showing the increase of patents in the USA!  Does this show us the fulfillment of Daniel’s prophecy?

Added to this is the fact that temperature records are being smashed. http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2013/12/10/antarctica-cold-record/3950019/

Wars continue to rage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

The Middle East is seething. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/14132#.UqhKBqVrrwI

And UFOs are appearing in record numbers all over the world.  http://www.nuforc.org

In closing todays post:  I believe prophecy is coming to pass right in front of us.  The world is in a very unique place as we are wired together, linked up on the Internet and satellite TV.  We watch events unfold in real-time, at the speed of live.  Yet, in spite of our technological advances, the world is more depraved than ever—read the story below about the men attacked by feminists.

I have painted a dismal yet what I believe is a realistic picture of where we are.  So what hope is there?  I can only speak for myself, but my hope is in His return.  As Paul tells us in Romans 8: 22-24 We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies.

He is coming at some point.  He will return and when He does it is the ultimate game changer.  The evil which is present in the world will be destroyed by the breath of His coming.  He will come with the armies of heaven and destroy The Fallen One and those gathered with him.  He will set up His kingdom and He will reign for 1000 years.   In the meantime we wait.

What was foretold will unfold, what was written will come to pass…
Back to top Go down

WAITING……L. A. Marzulli
Page 1 of 1