Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!! Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!!   BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!!   BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:21 pm

What was that story that they would have to come down??????
(was it the Ed Dames one?)
Is this the excuse to come down without alerting us of the danger outside.
(Oh Oh and I just heard what NA SA said that God coundn't knock it down!! Ha Ha!)

Listen to meteors passing by here:
http://www.spaceweatherradio.com/
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!!   BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 12:46 am

'It' if I'm not mistaken was an emergency shuttle launch to evac the ISS according to the LSD drrroppin' remote viewers, aka modern day 'oracles'; men who stare at goats. (on a lighter note what part of the goat exactly were they staring at?) Since they now ADMIT to extensive LSD experimentation back in the day in the name of 'science' why is it such a stretch that the Poppy Fields they now .......errr well anyway lost my train of thought.

Crowleywood - "Gravity" starring sandra the witch and george the warlock.  facepalm george starred in the aforementioned 'goat' flick as well, if I recall correctly. Mass programming, or attempts at such...   sheep For everyone intelligent enough to find their way here there must be 10,000 or more watching various nonsense on T.V., medicating to oblivion, or pursuing various sundry nonsense as prescribed & directed by the lucy's who've been relegated to the temporary slumlords of the earth. Tick Tock.

(Crowley rhymes with 'holy' & there's more to that)

Ecclesiastes 1:9
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
9 What is it that hath been? that that shall be: and what is it that hath been done? that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

spring2 wrote:
What was that story that they would have to come down??????
(was it the Ed Dames one?)
Is this the excuse to come down without alerting us of the danger outside.
(Oh Oh and I just heard what NA SA said that God coundn't knock it down!! Ha Ha!)

Listen to meteors passing by here:
http://www.spaceweatherradio.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!!   BREAKING: Space Station Urgent Situation!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: