Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wil

wil

Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show Empty
PostSubject: Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show   Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 12:47 pm

Caveat... I have not listened to it yet, will only have time to do so tonight. If there's anything in there that violates the forum's rule... it's totally not my intention. Please use discernment.

http://smashedmedia.us/bruce/the-bruce-collins-show-after-dark-edition-guest-cris-putnam/
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show   Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:33 pm

I've just started to listen to it but unfortunately, it appears to have been recorded before the new pope was announced. I was hoping for some breaking news insights- it still seems to be an interesting show, but much like the others that have come out in the last couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down

Cris Putnam on the Bruce Collins Show
Page 1 of 1