Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Flynnish Revelation?

Go down 
+2
Delfi
Warrior Shepard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

David Flynnish Revelation? Empty
PostSubject: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:15 pm

I have said elsewhere that I am deeply saddened I was never able to speak with or talk with David. If there was a way I could speak with his twin brother it would be an honor. To the point of this post, thanks to David's work, I had a thought. Maybe David has written about this already. I can say it was at least alluded to if not outright spoken about.

To the point!

We have often heard it spoken about - The four corners of the earth. I believe many think that this would mean the four directions. However this does not logically make sense in that this is a direction. you would need a focal point. Obviously this would be the Temple Mount, but then where is the locations in those directions. After all every place is either North, South, East, West depending on direction of travel. So again, where are the corners if this is location when speaking of "The Four Corners of the Earth"?

Well, in reading David's material and his blog he breaks down how the most complex 3D (Three Dimensional) object is a sphere. The most simple form that can be made is a pyramid. Placing the pyramid inside a sphere gives the angle of 19.47 degrees where the points meet at the edge. It is also the picture used when speaking of squaring the circle.

That's when it hit me. We are so use to seeing the pyramid's that have a base of four corners that we automatically think of these when thinking of what a basic pyramid shape would be. However, This form of a pyramid is not the most basic 3D object. the most basic 3D object is a pyramid that has three corners at the base and one at the top. Geometrically this shape is the most basic form. Now place that in your sphere and where do we have corners meeting? You guessed it! In Four (4) corners! With this known then it would be a starting place to figure for those who are geometrically inclined to figure just where the four corners are. I would think the obvious location for the tip of this pyramid would be the Holiest of Holies location on the temple. Using the know circumfrance of the world we should be able to pinpoint then exactly where the four corners are on a horizontal plane. that is to say the degrees latitude. My guess is that we would find a monumental building at all of these locations.

That got me to thinking about monuments. Those who frequent this site understand how the Maya calender works. We also know that monuments are all lined up for displaying and keeping track of Lunar and solar eclipses, equanox' etc...Well, I just read an article that showed how the sphinx in Egypt lined up perfectly with the sunrise on Dec 21, 2012 displaying the fact that the monument built was built for displaying a future time. My thought is this. If you understood the cardinal point locations and understood them together then in essence you would have a countdown clock. All of them together on the earth would be displaying this together. Anyways....These are the thoughts that go through my head. GBU David Flynn

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 pm

You can send him a pm, he's DudeV. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 8:31 pm

wow. I guess I can only send a message and see if he replies then. I imagine that there are a lot of folks who want his attention. Would love to talk to him over the phone!

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 9:03 pm

would love to have meet David and maybe one day I'll meet Mark : )
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:09 pm

moko wrote:
would love to have meet David and maybe one day I'll meet Mark : )

Me too!
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Im with you on the 3-sided pyramid (there's a name for that, slipped my mind right now). Personally, that's the type of pyramid I am most fascinated with and always comes to mind when I see/read pyramids.

I dont know, it attracts. It's a perfect pyramid. No matter where you turn it to, no matter which side is the base, it is always the same, and all sides are triangular.

I remember how I've seen UFOs before that dances in the sky always in 4-ship formation that points to a triangular pyramid.

You're into something. But iirc, David touched the square and triangukar pyramids back in the 90s, the earliest website. Correct me if Im wrong, pyramids on earth are square, those on mars are triangular.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:42 pm

laibcoms wrote:
Im with you on the 3-sided pyramid (there's a name for that, slipped my mind right now). Personally, that's the type of pyramid I am most fascinated with and always comes to mind when I see/read pyramids.

I dont know, it attracts. It's a perfect pyramid. No matter where you turn it to, no matter which side is the base, it is always the same, and all sides are triangular.

I remember how I've seen UFOs before that dances in the sky always in 4-ship formation that points to a triangular pyramid.

You're into something. But iirc, David touched the square and triangukar pyramids back in the 90s, the earliest website. Correct me if Im wrong, pyramids on earth are square, those on mars are triangular.

yup, I know he did. I just can't find if he spoke specifically about the four corners of the earth. Again, I believe this use to be common knowledge in ancient days and then through loss of knowledge and language translations came to be thought of in terms of directions instead of specific locations. The reasoning behind them was lost and the knowledge of what these represented lost with it.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:15 am

Quote :
Im with you on the 3-sided pyramid (there's a name for that, slipped my mind right now)
Tetrahedron

David Flynnish Revelation? Tetrahedron2
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 pm

There you go. Always helps to have a visual. Now put the primary point (cap) where the Mercy seat would sit on the temple mound. Using the calculations necessary for the circumfrence of the earth and figuring for an equal lateral triangle (pyramid) you would find an ecliptic for the base. This would be a circle on the earth. I believe that you would find at the very least a monumental structure at each of the corners. I am more inclined to believe that you would find a temple and not just a structure that signified these corners.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Flynnish Revelation?   David Flynnish Revelation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Flynnish Revelation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: