Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. Empty
PostSubject: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:41 am

Large Solar Flares. Earth Will start passing thru this trail on Jan 12th thru the 19th.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 am

Thanks for posting!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Currently looks like Earth is under attack for objects...   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:55 pm

Currently looks like Earth is under attack for objects...

spaceweather.com
When is the best time to see auroras? Where is the best place to go? And how do you photograph them? These questions and more are answered in a new book, Northern Lights - a Guide, by Pal Brekke & Fredrik Broms.

Northern Lights - a Guide

METEOR SHOWER PEAKING NOW: The International Meteor Organization is reporting Geminid rates between 100 and 200 per hour (ZHR) on Dec. 14th. This means the shower is peaking. Check the realtime photo gallery for Geminid photos from around the world. And if it's dark where you are, be alert for meteors! [meteor counts] [sky map] [meteor radar]

GEMINID METEOR SHOWER: Last night, NASA's network of all-sky meteor cameras detected 47 Geminid fireballs over the United States. Even more are expected tonight as Earth passes through a stream of debris from rock comet 3200 Phaethon. "There is a nice show going on right now," says Bill Cooke, head of NASA's Meteoroid Environment Office. Cooke and other forecasters expect the shower to peak on Dec. 13-14. The best time to look is during the "magic hour" before sunrise on Saturday, Dec. 14th. [sky map]

The multiple cameras of NASA's fireball network are able to measure the orbits of the meteoroids it sees. Here are the orbits of last night's fireballs:

ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. Orbits2

Earth is the blue dot where all the orbits intersect. The orbits are color-coded by velocity: blue is faster, red is slower. Note the cluster of yellow orbits. Those are Geminids. The other orbits in the diagram correspond to various minor showers and random ("sporadic") meteors. Takeaway: Not every meteor you see tonight will be a Geminid.

Theoretically, the Geminid peak could produce as many as 120 meteors per hour. However, glare from the nearly-full Moon could reduce the number of visible meteors 2- to 3-fold. Cooke advises looking during the hours just before local sunrise. "At that time, the Moon will be low or even below the horizon, improving your chances of seeing the show."

You can listen to radar echoes from the Geminids, unaffected by moonlight, on Space Weather Radio. Also, tune into NASA's live web chat about the Geminids on Friday the 13th beginning at 11 pm EST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:30 pm

I HAVE A NEW THOUGHT WHICH ALL SHOULD CONSIDER:
The Sun is traveling around the Galaxy so we'll say forward, the planets are going around in the same direction making them all like a cork screw....
The Sun in traveling forward Is Going Directly Into the Debri of ISON which disintegrated on the back side and over our conventional 2 d model of the solar system... So The Sun Is Going Through It Now....
We will Go Through it Around Jan 12?? Look at the models again but visualize going up toward the disintegrated portion of the tail....
Do you see??

Then line up the disintegrated tail with Earth Venus and Jupiter and you see the dates between Jan. 6 thru 12 or so.
Expect the Solar / CME Charged Particles event to Travel Along ISON's Charged Particles and take out all electrical and satellites .. everything PRIOR to going through the debri.
SOOOOO THERE WILL NO WARNING OF COMING IMPACTS ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT???????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:39 pm

SEE this link :

Watch the ENTIRE VIDEO and you will learn much!!

Recommend Downloading as it is long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8I7fLTc_0
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:18 pm

I watched it spring.  Not sure what to think.  Some of it is over my head and some surprising stuff at the end that makes me wonder about the connections drawn, whether they are valid or not.  Glad I watched it and as you said, I learned some things I did not know, just not sure what to think about it.  The maker of the video is in areas I have not studied or generally pursured.  Wonder what his next video will show?  

Interested to see what others take on it will be?   I just don't know frankly, but I never mind filing information away for future reference in that little acorn between my ears.  Eyes are still open though.
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 pm

the parts about vesta (rome), and boston, i'm unsure of. the rest was very interesting to say the least. but it seems that this vid was made prior to ison's perehelion and i'm wondering if the fact that ison is no longer an actual comet, but a debris field we may be hitting soon, changes anything? the retrograde of mars, ceres, ??the other one??, in conjuction with jupiter on march 1st 2014 had me wondering about the economy. crash perhaps? especially if something significant happens during our trip through ison's remnants.

if nothing else this vid cemented the awe i have for God's handiwork in the heavens.

our God is an awesome God.  party

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun.   ISON'S Incoming Debris Hitting the Sun. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1