Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness Empty
PostSubject: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXwFtZEM3Bo

Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Pole Shift in Dece

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=715M2G4vKB0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:50 pm

So it appears to be a debri field below the remnant of ISON ?? What do you peeps think??
Published on Dec 7, 2013

Comet ISON Debris Feild Seen moving away from sun Dec 4 Exposed by Light from Solar Flare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELelcDg24VM

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:49 pm

I don't take any notice of Nostradamus, he's not 100% correct so according to the Bible he should be stoned!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Going through an ISON debris field: possible, plausible.

Nostradamus: not so much.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2RH8T4-AuA

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 pm

Comet C/2012 S1 ISON - A Code «Broken» In The Heaven And The Return of The Sumarian Gods

you might want to see this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV8I7fLTc_0

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I think the maker of the video should use spell check before he posts to youtube.   I misspell words now and then, but if I ever get around to posting a video on youtube that I've put a lot of effort into, I'm certainly not going to have two or three misspelled words in the video production!  Sorry, it's just my pet peeve.   scratch 

A pole shift?   I don't think so...just my two cents.  Wouldn't a pole shift cause a lot more terrible things than just 3 days of darkness?  Like winds destroying about everything and Florida and Antarctica exchanging places?  By the way, didn't "sleeping Edgar Cayce" say something about a pole shift?   Why so much emphasis on 3 days of darkness if it's going to be something as dramatic as a sudden pole shift?  If a pole shift happens, 3 days of darkness will be the least of our worries.  I just don't see it ..... and besides, a pole shift would really mess up the holiday season.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 am

At the sixth seal, I could possibly see something like a pole shift causing the events described in scripture.  But I just don't think we are presently at the sixth seal timeline and that's why I think the video is probably in error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 1:22 pm

You guys need to watch the last video posted.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:22 pm

Will do... Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 am

That last video was very thought provoking, but I'd say he made a far-fetched case at the end regarding Boston, where the  "West End" is neither famous nor infamous unless you live there maybe.  

City of Rome and the Vatican=41.9 N.lat.
Boston=42.2 N.lat.  Lexington, Ma. is 42.26 N.lat.
Chicago=41.88 N.lat.

Chicago has it's "Vesta Lofts" real estate, and a Vesta R.E. company.
And it's share of infamy.

However, comet Negra in 666, correlation with the 'black death', and Obamacare ????
It's been mentioned around.
Chicago factors in with "O" and 666.
Just saying, if one was to stretch "Vesta" sacrifices to a city, Chicago might be the better fit.
~~~
BUT!  the Marathon!
Boston places the laurel wreath on the head of the victor!  

Imprinted on Olympic medals is a sprig of laurel because, since antiquity, laurel has been associated with victory. It began, though, not with the Olympics, but with another Panhellenic festival, the Pythian Games. Sacred to Apollo, the Pythian Games were almost as important to the Greeks as the Olympics and, as is appropriate for a religious festival in honor of Apollo, the laurel symbolizes an event in the mythology around the god Apollo.
http://annettelaselle.com/2008/05/10/meaning-of-the-laurel-wreath.aspx

Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness 1208791459_6781

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Thanks Dove!!!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:08 am

rawblues wrote:

A pole shift?   I don't think so...just my two cents.  Wouldn't a pole shift cause a lot more terrible things than just 3 days of darkness?  Like winds destroying about everything and Florida and Antarctica exchanging places?  By the way, didn't "sleeping Edgar Cayce" say something about a pole shift?   Why so much emphasis on 3 days of darkness if it's going to be something as dramatic as a sudden pole shift?  If a pole shift happens, 3 days of darkness will be the least of our worries.  I just don't see it ..... and besides, a pole shift would really mess up the holiday season.

A mess indeed! And I don't see it either, even though we are approaching
a 'flip the world' change from the curse to the Blessing of the Kingdom on earth.
I guess we're always working to perceive from the Seat of the Spirit,
and it makes us sound foolish to many.
While others are committed to the physical world and the flesh as 'what's real',
and prefer to stay 'grounded'. And that's not a good thing in my book,
or THE BOOK!

We know we are born into, raised and trained to a 'fallen world''.
And it must be so, as we must function in 'not yet redeemed' flesh.
But the quicker we can 'Come out of' this deception and penetrate the veil,
then we can say we "SEE" and 'know', at least in part.
Not forgetting the Promise that our minds can't even comprehend the
Glory that awaits the Overcomer.

How Pure, Rarified, Sublime is God? Can we look to the left and look
to the right at the same time? Or must our eye be single, as Jesus said.
"Pray to be found worthy to escape all these things coming upon the whole
earth".

If we understand the lesson as taught by the Spirit and the Word, then
what need do we have, or would God have, to make us experience it
again as it plays out in the fallen realm because the 'in your face' physical
is all they know of.

So now I've changed my mind. I guess the earth could physically flip..
in some manner anyway...heaven help them.
The Faithful Witness to the Saviour and the Kingdom will be watching from heaven's balcony.
AND, as we are already 'born again' of and to the Spirit and the Kingdom, and
the DOOR is open for us to enter in and go out....that Place of Refuge, of
Safety is always available to us.

Remember. We've already died. And we only have to die once.
I should probably add, how does one know if they've died?
When we surrender 'self-will' to the Rule of God,and the Spirit
of God is executing the Will of God in and through us, we are
born again from above.
The Word reveals the Life and the Will of God.
The Spirit IS the Life, and conforms us to the Living Word, Jesus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Well said Dove!
I am seeing so much more now in the last few weeks than ever before... scripture even makes more sense in places, a single word will make me do a double take and go back and re-read and have better understanding.
Keep seeking the truth and more comes with it.
Ask and the Lord will show you that answer to the question you had.. but you'd better be looking because it may be subtle to see if you are paying attention!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 pm

So well said Dove.  Thank you.   All will die, Christians (except those raptured) and non-Christian alike, for that is the penalty of sin....our physical death.   The Cross did not take that away, but it did so much more....if we believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus and the promise that He rose from the dead and lives and that He will come for us again, .... then, we will dwell with Him in glorified bodies eternally.  The key from my understanding is belief.  Some have called the Gospel of John, the Gospel of Belief because belief is mentioned over 90 times by John.   The gospel is the good news about Jesus that leads us to believe in His message of eternal life through our belief in Him.  We are all guilty......needing forgiveness, even the born again ( 1 John 1:7-9 ).  And, that forgiveness is available if we walk in the light of God's Word and confess our sins. 

You said:  "The Word reveals the Life and the Will of God.
The Spirit IS the Life, and conforms us to the Living Word, Jesus."

I say:  Amen.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:21 am

Yes, the physical death. Flesh can't inherit the Kingdom.
The instant transfiguration of the Rapture is hard for me to get a sense of. I've
got it mentally, but can't step inside it to 'know' or get the feel of the experience, I guess is one way to say it.
And to 'see Jesus as He really is'. What will that be like, as we will be like Him.
As He was on the Mt. of Transfiguration, I suppose is the logical answer.

But, to 'live, move and have our Being in the Spirit', is something I work at constantly to maintain
as my reality, because it's been offered to us. I try to see and think as the Spirit sees and thinks,
not as the flesh sees and thinks. That's what lets me separate from the 'world' and the
concerns of the world and the flesh. And the coming tribulation.
If I can't 'let go' of the world, then I'm still 'of the world' and subject to it. But I want to 'come out' of the world, and know my life in the vast and eternal, yet personal and intimate Spirit.

If I sit in the flesh, I have fear, worry. If I sit, [already] in the Spirit, with Christ in heavenly places,
I have a trust born of Knowing Him AND all He will do for us. And it will be as He says, despite anything and everything else, because even as we are weak, He Himself honors His every Word.
Matt.24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
And the results are: I've [we've] already escaped!!!!!

There's the 'we's' and the 'they's'. We already have everything; it is safe to take no thought for our lives.
When we live in that Assurance, then we have the boldness to go, grab a 'they' and bring them in. [Discipleship].
As we 'tell the people', as we were instructed to do, just don't get caught or snared or blinded again.
Remember always who we are in Christ. We have been set Free and are Free now and forever more. And realize and don't take for granted the immeasurable privilege we have to come before the Throne. That would be God's lesson to me this morning.
Thinking of Noah, he certainly had great faith....which compelled him to Obedience in the midst of an unbelieving world.
~~~

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:00 am

Found a little something while not looking...

Mark 9:2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness   Comet ISON in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, Three days of darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: