Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. Empty
PostSubject: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:43 am

Slide up to the 53 minute mark and tell me what you think. Stuff I've never considered before. Pastor Begley was on Hagmann last Friday ad I'm just getting around to listening to it. He's talking about how Mandela has been dead since probably the summer but the body having been preserved for this time (December) so that a secret sun god type ceremony could be performed. It reminded me much of our own USA dead presidents lying in state under the Washington capital dome, ala their apotheosis to godhood. Wait until you hear about the Denver airport mural that describes this secret Mandela ceremony. Real creepy stuff. Anyway, a very interesting show indeed. I'm still in the middle listening but I had to stop and get this show posted ASAP.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/12/14/pastor-paul-begley-on-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report.mp3

After you've listened come back and discuss this please. What the heck is all this about? Pastor Begley is one very interesting dude.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:11 am

Here is that talked about mural.

WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. Denver-mural-3
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:14 am

Yes, I heard all that too, and the leopard skin supposedly draped over the coffin, it was on our news tonight, but they did not show the coffin, so I couldn't tell, I saw a bit of a flag, but the wrong flag!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Very interesting interview.  Thanks researcher.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:36 pm

I've been trying to find out more on this. I decided to see if Pastor Begley had any more to say so I checked his Blog-Talk channel and sure enough, on December 11 (last Wednesday) he did. I've downloaded the show but haven't listened yet except to locate the time that Begley starts to talk about this 'African sun god temple' and the Mandela funeral and such. Near as I can tell he starts right in on it at about the 9 minute 30 second mark. I've copied the show notes below.

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse/2013/12/11/coming-apocalypse

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse/2013/12/11/coming-apocalypse.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Doug and Joe Hagmann will be guests on todays show explaining the New World Order and the Global agenda as the Beast begins to rise. Also FEMA Camp info and Dept. of Homeland Seceruity. Also a massive meteorite exploded over Tucson, Ariazona. Also Pope Francis is TIME's man of the year. Also Russia says it will use Nuclear Weapons if attacked. Also President Obama shakes hands with Cuba's Raul Castro at Nelson Mandela's service in South Africa. Also a man catches an 18 pound lobster. Also the US and UK cut off funding to the Syria rebels. Also much much more with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

During the interview, Begley said something about when Netanyahu was younger and attended his father's funeral, that a rabbi went up to him and told him that he would one day be Prime Minister of Israel twice and that during his second term, the Third Temple would be built?   I had never heard that before and I could not find anything on it when I did a quick search.

Has anyone else ever heard about this?  It's new to me..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:50 pm

I'm listening to the Begley mp3. He's given enough info that I was able to follow and find more info. The temple is called the Voortrekker Monument. See wiki below and two of the many photos that I've embedded from the wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voortrekker_Monument

Sun disc illumination on encrypted stone.
WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. Sun_on_stone

Looking upwards at mid noon on 16 December reveals a dot within a circle, the ancient African-Egyptian hieroglyph for the monotheistic creator God Aten
WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. File:Luikstraal,_Voortrekkermonument,_Pretoria,_Suid-AfrikaWOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. File:Luikstraal,_Voortrekkermonument,_Pretoria,_Suid-AfrikaWOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. Luikstraal%2C_Voortrekkermonument%2C_Pretoria%2C_Suid-Afrika
WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. File:Sun_on_stoneWOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. File:Sun_on_stone
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm

Begley picks up the sun god temple leopard skin memorial service again at the 56 minute 45 second mark again. This time he's going into the details of the mural at the Denver airport. As y'all can tell, I'm still in the middle of listening to this audio in dribs and drabs with breaks.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.   WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WOW! Pastor Paul Bagley Connecting the Dots on Nelson Mandela - The Big Multi-national Ceremony and Sun God Worship and Mural in the Denver Airport.
Page 1 of 1