Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" Empty
PostSubject: Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"   Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"   Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm

dumbasskiss is the 1st sign, she's fast comin...

isa17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
14 And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.

i'm thinkin this could happen in conjunction w/ the blood moons, this side of or that...
Back to top Go down
SixDayJay

SixDayJay

PostSubject: Re: Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"   Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 am

verse 14 seems to suggest damascus is destroyed at once overnight.

what we are witnessing so far is prolonged destruction. ive always thought it would be nuked or something. that contradicts what we are seeing right now - which is kinda like a siege.

am i wrong?
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"   Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm

u are not wrong, we are not there yet, it will be unmistakable when we get there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction"   Damascus Prophecy "Death and Destruction" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1