Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment Empty
PostSubject: Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment   Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 am

http://shoebat.com/2013/12/16/muslims-massacre-least-700-christians-just-one-moment/

By Ted on December 16, 2013 in General

By Theodore Shoebat

Muslim jihadists have butchered at least 700 Christians, and how much of this news is actually being told? Not that much, in reality. One report says:

The streets of Bangui are littered with corpses. The Red Cross buried hundreds of bodies in mass graves.

With such massacres like this, I know what you are thinking: What can we do? There is something that you can do. Give to Rescue Christians, and you can be sure that your donation will save a life.

The Red Cross has put the death count at 400, but according to Open Doors, its much higher:

In reality we must speak of at least 700 dead. The Red Cross has not counted the people that have been slaughtered and thrown into the river or buried directly by relatives or by fishermen.
MORE @ LINK if you care to read.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment   Muslims Massacre At Least 700 Christians, In Just One Moment I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 am

the LORD curse, to the depths of the lake of fire all who harm the brethren...just wish it was NOW...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1