Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report Empty
PostSubject: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:30 pm

SAW IT ON TV NEWS!!

pump was excuse, here come da rocks!!!

{{{ Changed this because no confirmation in text.. could have been something like may have to evacuate due to pump failure? I don't know at this point }}}}
But we do have some links and other types of information below.
Dave
Sorry!

Last edited by spring2 on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Not so fast. This news report is 3 hours old as of 7:18pm PST 17 December 2013. No mention of any evacuation but lots on space walks to repair.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/nasa-orders-urgent-spacewalks-to-fix-the-international-space-station/story-fnjwlcze-1226785604730
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:20 pm

No Way! Isn't that the clue to the Kill Shot? This is the second layer of Doom! Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:21 pm

researcher wrote:
Not so fast. This news report is 3 hours old as of 7:18pm PST 17 December 2013. No mention of any evacuation but lots on space walks to repair.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/nasa-orders-urgent-spacewalks-to-fix-the-international-space-station/story-fnjwlcze-1226785604730

Oh! I didn't see your post researcher, Ok, back to Doom level 1. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Delfi wrote:
Ok, back to Doom level 1.

Sounds like something one might do in an ancient first person shooter video game.

SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report Doom_cover_art

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Dunno. Anyway, some particulars from the web site... I was curious to see who and how many are up there... shocked to see all these people.. more than I thought.

Who's On The Station Now?
SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report Iss038-s-002_215px%281%29
Expedition 38
Nov. 2013 - March 2014

› Mikhail Tyurin
› Koichi Wakata
› Rick Mastracchio
› Sergey Ryazanskiy
› Oleg Kotov
› Mike Hopkins

So on the main site there is a space walk to repair pump.

Does anyone think that was just a fluke thing on the news or is it going to happen and it was the Wrong Scripted Page?? Honestly that is what I heard... so, I'm not trying to get points here...
Maybe we are being given the heads up warning early by God? So we can prepare? Dunno, all I have at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:59 pm

I've thought about this for the past few minutes while probing the net for intelligent news...
I don't think it was another word... there was NO MENTION of space walk which I think as you guys say would have been mentioned to repair... the word REPAIR was not mentioned either.... what is going on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Don't worry we have the right people up there.
SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report 659320-9ee678e2-6395-11e3-bb71-e2c853748ae0
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

I knew someone would see that photo and post it here. SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report Punk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:39 pm

That Smiley made me chuckle!
Good one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NASA Orders Urgent Spacewalks: May Have To Evacuate ISS   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 7:52 pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/12/nasa-orders-urgent-spacewalks-may-have-to-evacuate-iss-2472214.html

NASA Orders Urgent Spacewalks: May Have To Evacuate ISS
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 18:50

(Before It's News)
The latest videos below from YouTube videographers BEN TIME TRAVELER and Mary Greeley share of an urgent situation unfolding aboard the International Space Station and a rush to save it that is bringing along with it a comparison to the film ‘Gravity’. Is all this talk of doom aboard the ISS just a decoy to get the eyes of the world off of what some say may still be a real threat, Comet ISON in the next few weeks?
IF it weren’t real, you’d think it was straight out of the film Gravity. A crisis situation is unfolding on the International Space Station.
NASA has today ordered up a series of urgent spacewalks to fix the system that controls the temperature of the equipment on the station.
It’s a big job that will require two and possibly three spacewalks on Saturday, Monday and next Wednesday, Christmas Day.
SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report 659248-8baffa70-6393-11e3-bb71-e2c853748ae0
As the blockbuster film Gravity so effectively portrays a space walk can turn into disaster. In the film, medical engineer Dr Ryan Stone (Sandra Bullock) and veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky (George Clooney) spiral out into the abyss of space when disaster strikes during a space walk to repair the Hubble Space Telescope.

SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report Report_abuse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report   SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPACE STATION title changed, unconfirmed report
Page 1 of 1