Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Popes at the Vatican

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Two Popes at the Vatican Empty
PostSubject: Two Popes at the Vatican   Two Popes at the Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:55 am

Rachel Maddow with some facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-rXN3wm5_1A#!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Two Popes at the Vatican   Two Popes at the Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:04 am

So much good stuff today, no time to read...
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Two Popes at the Vatican   Two Popes at the Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:18 pm

Good info on the man...... on the exterior, it seems like the Cardinals could have done a lot worst than the new Pope they've selected. I read somewhere that Pope Francis didn't really want the job all that much. I guess it's hard to say no when you've been voted in.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Two Popes at the Vatican   Two Popes at the Vatican I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 pm

I heard that after elected Pope he still took a bus back to the hotel where the cardinals were staying and where they then had dinner.

Not sure if I like the fact that the retired pope is expected to move back. He should stay out of Rome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Popes at the Vatican   Two Popes at the Vatican I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Popes at the Vatican
Page 1 of 1