Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cities set apart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Cities set apart Empty
PostSubject: Cities set apart   Cities set apart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 am

I can only think of 3 cities that maintain sovereignty apart from the countries in which they exist. Are there more?

Washington, D.C.
Vatican City
City of London

JERUSALEM to soon be added? That's always been their intent.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Cities set apart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cities set apart   Cities set apart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Now that a new pope has been elected, things in Jerusalem will probably change dramatically soon.
Back to top Go down

Cities set apart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cities set apart   Cities set apart I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Man of Sin just stepped in.... well a few more days .... what difference would that make....

Do not divide MY LAND!

In my news somewhere was that N. Korea will soon have mobile ICBM missiles. An eye on them and Jerusalem...
will it be New Madrid or Korea after the Peace and Safety speech .. along with accept Iran as nuclear?

I have two eye's and one is to the east and one to the middle east, kinda like one of those lizards ... but don't be alarmed I'm not reptilian, honest!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Cities set apart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cities set apart   Cities set apart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:01 am

spring2 wrote:

I have two eye's and one is to the east and one to the middle east, kinda like one of those lizards ... but don't be alarmed I'm not reptilian, honest!

chuckle A 'watcher' extraordinaire! fw

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cities set apart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cities set apart   Cities set apart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cities set apart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: