Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside Empty
PostSubject: Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside   Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:50 pm

For those of us who grew up on country & western music a true legend has gone on before us to be with our Lord and Savior. He was 87 years old. A nice long life. The music industry needs more like him.

http://news.yahoo.com/country-legend-price-remembered-innovator-235506329.html

Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside 4ec33a8a03bac_232160n

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside   Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:01 pm

good one!  he's with the Lord now.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: remembering ray   Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:31 am

I met him once some years ago, at a local outdoor festival near the place where I lived at the time.  I was with my granddaughter. She was just a little tike then.  I introduced myself, and my granddaughter asked me right in front of him, 'Who is this guy?'.  I told her that he (... Ray Price) was a living country and western music legend and master.  Ray just smiled as he looked me square in the eyes and graciously said, 'Thank-You!'.  He was wearing a thick, heavy fur styled vest, and was dressed very stylishly, yet modestly.  I was impressed...   Smile
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside   Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:02 am

Tetrasonicwave wrote:
I met him once some years ago, at a local outdoor festival near the place where I lived at the time.  I was with my granddaughter. She was just a little tike then.  I introduced myself, and my granddaughter asked me right in front of him, 'Who is this guy?'.  I told her that he (... Ray Price) was a living country and western music legend and master.  Ray just smiled as he looked me square in the eyes and graciously said, 'Thank-You!'.  He was wearing a thick, heavy fur styled vest, and was dressed very stylishly, yet modestly.  I was impressed...   Smile

Cool story, thanks for sharing!

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside   Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ray Price, a Country Great Passed Today ~ Song "In the Garden" Sung By Ray Price Inside
Page 1 of 1