Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle for Your Mind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Battle for Your Mind Empty
PostSubject: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:16 pm

This one's about.....there are no planets. I have to watch this a few more times myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlqvTixN_k8

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Battle for Your Mind 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:54 pm

They are not using the KJV Holy Bible , so without the true Word of God the cannot get to the truth.
So I stopped watching after 9 minutes. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 12:38 am

beats me why they have to have such dumb back ground music....could only take a couple of minutes of it....oh that boom boom.....awful!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Yes those parts were bad. I was just intrigued as to how they came to the conclusion that there are no planes. There's a verse, of course I can't find it now--that says something to the effect of the WORLDS being made by the Lord, so I would say that debunks it.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Battle for Your Mind 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:33 am

http://pidradio.com/archive/2012/10/pidradiosummitmissler.mp3

starting @ min. 4, maybe start @ the beginning, this is a simulation made up of indivisible units, a virtual environment, we don't exist...

james4:14bFor what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle for Your Mind   Battle for Your Mind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle for Your Mind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: