Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits Empty
PostSubject: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:24 pm

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/obama-declares-war-on-u-s-military/

WND EXCLUSIVE
Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military
Take a look at alarming slough of presidential actions
Published: 19 hours ago
author-image by Chelsea Schilling Email | Archive
Follow rss feed Subscribe to feed
Chelsea Schilling is a commentary editor and staff writer for WND, an editor of Jerome Corsi's Red Alert and a proud U.S. Army veteran. She has also worked as a news producer at USA Radio Network and as a news reporter for the Sacramento Union.More ↓

Printer Friendly
Text smaller
Text bigger

military

America’s men and women in uniform – many of whom have risked their lives in service to their country – are now being stripped of once-guaranteed college benefits as the Obama administration seeks to ensure citizens feel the pain of its loss in the sequester battle.

It’s just the latest move in a series of Obama administration actions that have chipped away at the U.S. military’s size, strength and benefits structure – and drastically changed the face of the most powerful fighting force in the world.

The U.S. Army, Air Force and Marine Corps have now halted their tuition assistance programs after across-the-board federal spending cuts went into effect March 1. The suspension applies to all components, including Reserve and National Guard personnel on active-duty orders. The U.S. Navy is also expected to deliver a similar announcement soon. The cuts do not affect G.I. Bill benefits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:45 pm

I saw today that this was the front-page story in the Army Times. It's not going over well with the troops.

yuck ob rambo army heli
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Not going over well with me either.!!. (vet)!

Did you see that article recently how they want to draft 18 yr old women also!!!! No human is meant to be part of the killing machine let alone Un-Constitutional War!!

by the way Rose, like all the artwork!

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:44 pm

I'm a vet, too. If they come for my daughter, they'll have to go through me first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm

That's exactly my feeling too, I'm protecting a 19 yr old son, the youngest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Ha! I'm glad they don't come off as silly, but those little cartoons do a great job of communicating some very serious sentiments in upbeat ways.

I know who will win in the end, but enduring all these encroachments and what we all know is coming can be hard on a daily basis. It's good to find little things that put a lift in our shoe (like Delfi's wonderful smilies).

What does the scripture say? That the saints will need endurance, and that we should rejoice because this is the day the Lord has made. Every day. Endurance and rejoicing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits   Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama 'declares war' on U.S. military: stripped of college benefits
Page 1 of 1